Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Those are all assumptions you are making, all of which I disagree with. I do not, and have never seen an increase to my damage or attack power. I don't see an increase in my speed either. What I do see however is a boost to health and endurance, just like the skill says

Well, I'm not sure what fights your reading because it ridiculously obvious.

R O U N D 3
    SPIRITUAL PAIN can't find an opening to stand!
    >> SLIVER SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 3
    SPIRITUAL PAIN is no longer affected by Shock & Awe
    SPIRITUAL PAIN attempts to strike from the ground.
    SPIRITUAL PAIN looks to bash SLIVER with his WYRMWOOD BATTLE FLAIL.
    SPIRITUAL PAIN
    SLIVER
    660/1547
    557/1472
    70/86
    57/85
    Prone
    prone
    Attack Power

SPIRITUAL PAIN's WYRMWOOD BATTLE FLAIL tastes victory and inflicts crippling injuries on SLIVER's spine! (+335 Damage)
    • Attack Power: -5 (2 rounds)

Blood pours from SLIVER's battle wounds!!
    R O U N D 4
    SPIRITUAL PAIN jumps up off the arena floor!
    >> SLIVER SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 1
    SLIVER moves hastily to action.
    SLIVER raises his DREAMWOOD BATTLE FLAIL overhead and makes a devastating attack.
    SPIRITUAL PAIN
    SLIVER
    404/1547
    557/1472
    68/86
    53/85
    Attack Power

SLIVER tries to knock SPIRITUAL PAIN down with the force of the blow! (-Barreling Attack-)
    SPIRITUAL PAIN drops to the ground grabbing his wound!
    Massive shot punches a hole through SPIRITUAL PAIN's chest! (+256 Damage)
    SLIVER should have spent more time running laps.
    SPIRITUAL PAIN pauses for a moment to catch his breath.
    SLIVER bounces quickly about.
    SLIVER attempts to pulverize SPIRITUAL PAIN with his DREAMWOOD BATTLE FLAIL.
    SPIRITUAL PAIN
    SLIVER
    47/1547
    557/1472
    66/86
    48/85
    Prone
    prone
    Attack Power

SLIVER aims for SPIRITUAL PAIN's torso
    SLIVER looks to seriously damage SPIRITUAL PAIN's armour! (-Sunder Armour-)
    Wicked hit destroys SPIRITUAL PAIN's collarbone sending shards of bone flying everywhere! (+357 Damage)
    • Attack Power: -10 (4 rounds)

>> SLIVER SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 5
    SPIRITUAL PAIN is pleading with the Enforcer to spare his life!!!
    SPIRITUAL PAIN readies a strike from the ground.
    SPIRITUAL PAIN fluidly whirls around smashing his WYRMWOOD BATTLE FLAIL into SLIVER.
    SPIRITUAL PAIN
    SLIVER
    47/1547
    374/1472
    64/86
    51/85
    Prone
    prone
    Attack Power
    Attack Power

With vicious power SLIVER's sternum is shattered on impact exciting the crowd so much small children are trampled in the excitement! (+270 Damage)
    • Stunned: 2 rounds

Resisted Stun Effect!
    SLIVER appears very concerned with his physical state!!!
    SLIVER lets forth the roar of a lion and prepares to leave it all on the sands! (-Last Stand-)
    SLIVER attacks SPIRITUAL PAIN and tries to kill his enemy
    SPIRITUAL PAIN
    SLIVER
    0/1547
    374/1472
    62/86
    48/85
    Prone
    prone
    Attack Power
    Attack Power

A mammoth wound is opened on SPIRITUAL PAIN's torso! (+642 Damage)

Sliver amazingly gains the ability to swing a 1.1 weapon 3 times while having just 25% of his health left.....not once in the 3 previous rounds while having much more endurance and health did he swing 3 times..heck he swung 2, 1, 0, 3 in round 1-4. Amazing how he gets faster as he gets more tired and beat up.

If blaming one skill for your fall from grace makes you feel better, I say run with it!
    I think I have been pissing about Last Stand long long before Solstice lost his foothold.
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

Wow, really? A gladiator like Sliver who routinely delivers 600+ shots is your evidence? Never mind the fact that you are also in the last third of your health (that's where any extra damage comes from, NOT Last Stand) so what you are complaining about is a 2 skill combo, much like Barreling Attack and Death From Above.

Of course you've been bitching about Last Stand before Solstice lost his foothold, you needed something to blame any loss you got on something! It couldn't possibly be because your competition has steadily gotten stiffer. Much like the baseball player who looks at his bat after striking out, or the basketball player who blames his shoes for the missed shot, you are grasping at everything except the obvious. Solstice isn't the god you thought him to be and his downfall is the direct result of the gladiators around him stepping up. Like I said in an earlier post, Solstice needs to go back to basics, hit the gyms in the inner city (like the Pit Fights) and hire Apollo Creed to whip his ass into shape without all the glitz and glamor! The alternative is to keep complaining about a skill that is not broken and have no result come from your deflated lungs!

P.S. How'd you like that Last Stand Thunder Lips pulled off in our last fight which won him the match? Oh wait, that's right, Last Stand triggered into a Rampage and he still lost...find a new hobby Kaos because complaining about Last Stand doesn't have much of a future!
    Last edited by Dainoji; 09-01-2011 at 02:59 PM.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Wow, really? A gladiator like Sliver who routinely delivers 600+ shots is your evidence?
    Wow, really? Is that what you picked out of my most recent example. To bad it was not the 600+ shot I was actually talking about but the fact that Sliver was able to swing a 1.1 weapon 3 times in 1 round with 25% of his health remaining after Last Stand triggered.

To what other skill would you like to attribute the extra swing to? I know it couldn't possibly be Last Stand that gives such boost to agility.

And don't throw out armor movement because whether you have it or not, when a gladiator is tired and so low in health they do not swing as much as they did to begin the fight and no way should be swinging more. And it also does not contribute to gaining extra swings, but initiative in swinging earlier.

Last Stand works like Battle Prowess, Combat Instincts, Grim Determination all rolled into one with the benefit of added agility and power.
    Last edited by Team Kaos; 09-01-2011 at 04:42 PM.
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

Preach it brother! Sing your song to the heavens! Scream to all that will listen!!! Hallelujah...Hallelujah!!! Don't stop there though, let's roll a few more skills in there! Let's build this myth into something of epic proportion! Let's make Last Stand a story that will scare school children for years to come! Mother's will hide their daughters from it, Father's will fear for their son's lives! The gods themselves will be powerless against its unrelentless assault!

You're selling yourself short Kaos, you could become the #1 author of fictional novels and children's stories on the Great Realms best-seller list!
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Don't stop there though, let's roll a few more skills in there! Let's build this myth into something of epic proportion! Let's make Last Stand a story that will scare school children for years to come! Mother's will hide their daughters from it, Father's will fear for their son's lives! The gods themselves will be powerless against its unrelentless assault!
    If they are not yet...then my work is yet to be done.
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS