Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Total Carnage

Total Carnage

hey anyone know the differences when total carnage is triggered? it used to be shown when it triggered but someone had to complain about stacking and had it hidden...:P
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

i've never seen it pop up when it got triggered. must have changed before Kharn picked up the skill
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Its a passive skill, I believe Nate reduced many of the passive skills from showing up. But from what I have seen, it usually doubles up with another activated skill like Sunder, Shock and Awe or Rampage. I don't think I have ever seen it go off solely by itself.
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

so kharn is 10/10 TC. hasnt been the uber skill i hoped pretty meh really
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

what do you think of 10/10 TC on prey?

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:

not sure. been a while since i've fought prey. he overtook my glads ages ago.

i wonder if we could get a darker red for those elevated critical hits or massive critical hits

Legends:

to the suggestion page!

Prey got level 10 total carnage yesterday....i dont see any differences

Legends:

yeah, I found the same with Kharn ages back. makes me sad to know it's not useful for DW rage either.