Thread: Front Page

Aspiring Master

Front Page

Currently when you come to the front page, you're pretty much forced to enter your email address and create an account to check the game out.

This sort of sucks.

You really need a screen shot section call out so that people can see more what the game is about without having to commit to signing up.

Also you really could use an "about section" that just explains what the game is all about.

Hi Jaradakar,

Thanks for the suggestion. As the game grows many of these types of suggestions will get incorporated.

Aspiring Master
    I say this, because my middle brother who I pointed the site out to was sort of taken aback, he wanted to know more about it before giving his email address -- me I did not care and I had the blessing of a friend (MarkG) who pointed it out to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaradakar View Post
    I say this, because my middle brother who I pointed the site out to was sort of taken aback, he wanted to know more about it before giving his email address -- me I did not care and I had the blessing of a friend (MarkG) who pointed it out to me.
    I'm not saying Nate shouldn't put screenshots up, but if you are the kind of person that needs a screenshot I'm willing to bet Pit of War may not be the game for you.