Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ormgar

yea getting your purple bastard sword replaced by a grey bastard sword is lucky. lucky for solstice.
    I would say getting the weapon of your skill is pretty lucky....to say picking up a battle axe or mace or any other non skilled weapon that could be around....let lone picking up a weapon of any sort immediatley after dropping your weapon.

Of course losing your weapon sucks...but using a weapon that you are not skilled in is worse then going at it barehanded at times...and most of the time you end up dropping it soon after due to the lack of skill.
    Being able to pick up a weapon that you are skilled in loses some damage power but your ability to use it is all the same.
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

Last time i spoke to you, you where complaining that solstice never used disarm early in the fights. so this must be a step in the right direction, disarm as the very first thing that happens. An of course I couldve been more unlucky, but that got me scared enough. But good for me that i still do more damage and bleed than you after tweaking my stats.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

Looks like our champion has a fatal flaw in his new design...he can't handle War gladiators! First Alpha II and now Eruption back to back! Tsk, tsk Ormgar, better plug that hole soon! Hey War gladiators, here is your chance to claim the throne since I can't remember when!

What puzzles me is why Alpha II would go and challenge Prey after kicking your ass instead of laying the smack down again...possible back room deals? Using coin to avoid certain defeat? Not very champion like!
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

yea that doesnt look good, its hard to cover all possibilities. Maybe i should challenge TL again for some easy wins, just kidding im challenging prey this time. And if im still on top ill go for #2 after that. I actually challenged Eruption this time so i was a bit surprised to see it was a random match.

challenge accepted
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

Hope i cleaned up some wounds with that kill on prey, caine.
    Looks like im not totally defenseless against those gladiators wielding monster weapons. Took out Eruption today after getting challenged.

When someone figures out how to beat all build types most of the time with one gladiator..that will be the day when we all will be looking up.
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS