Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ormgar

Ormgar

wow in the past 2 weeks Ormgar has really stepped up and is taking the top 5 by storm
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

Ive actually been there before(june i think), but my old strat went obselete. Some new weapons, rebuilding some skills, and a new strat has been working real well for me. Doing a lot of black market fights has helped me a great deal with finding a balanced strat that work well against most opponents.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

The move to bastard swords have no doubt helped you. I think many are finding that their little quick weapons will help them a lot against light and medium armored foes, but it is tough to crack through the heavy armor, but then again I still see Prey and Solstice doing alright with their gladius. I guess we'll find out soon enough if Ormgar is destined to be #1 with his new and improved look! This time with 100% more cowbell!
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

I had check up on the more cowbell refrence. fun stuff. Solstice has btw moved up 1 weight class in sword, but its still not enough cowbell in his tune.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

Free Citizen
    Needs more cowbell!
    Stable: Anacronym

Gladiators: Hungry Bull, Showboat Willy, Illin Junior, Angry Bear

Looks like our current champ has defended the throne in impressive fashion thus far! Can our intrepid champion keep it up? Will an angry mob of glory seeking gladiators cut his reign short? Tune in tonight to discover the answer to these thrilling questions!
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

it would seem to me that ormgar has a fever... and the only cure.... is more .... cowbell.
    ZIGGLIN' CAPACITY AT MAXIMUM.
    brace for impact.

R O U N D 1
    >> SOLSTICE SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 1
    >> ORMGAR SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 1
    SOLSTICE tries to kill his opponent.

SOLSTICE looks to disarm ORMGAR with one of his signature moves! (-Signature Move: Disarm-)
    ORMGAR curses as the attack knocks his weapon to the ground!
    The Enforcer quickly throws ORMGAR a BASTARD SWORD from off the arena wall!
    I remember someone insisting that Solstice had lucky clovers stuffed up his ass.....perhaps the clovers are inserted upon sitting on the champions throne.

I'm just still just a bit at a loss of how Orgmar seems to swing more often then Solstice per round so consistently with the same weapon and less agility.

I can feel it coming though....Solstice shall be champion again soon enough...I can see it in his eyes.
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

Free Citizen
    Just remember... at yalls level of competition, the top 5 or 10 glads can beat anyone on any given day! Gratz to solstice on his 400th win though!!
    Stable:Ugotshanked

Gladiators: Only one.. "Sephiroth", until i deem another slave marketable!

yea getting your purple bastard sword replaced by a grey bastard sword is lucky. lucky for solstice.
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death