Exclamation Time to step it up boys!

Laphroaig, Delta, Sliver, Summit and Cainedesoulis...you're all slacking, have you all forgotten how to use Last Stand to win all your fights? How about all your stacking skills? Have you forgotten them too? It's the only explanation for why you aren't in the top 10 right now! In case you haven't been briefed your skill tree is unfair, unbalanced and overpowered, so wake up and join Thunder Lips and Prey at the top...that is if you can get through all 5 Theatrics and 3 war gladiators currently occupying the upper ranks!
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

lol i just used a last stand to beat delta
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

see, it's the only skill you need! You should just unlearn all your others since you won't ever need them!
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

If there were a "like" button, id be slamming into it with my head right now.

sour grapes etc...
    ZIGGLIN' CAPACITY AT MAXIMUM.
    brace for impact.

lots of sour grapes in this thread lol
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

Ive got 3 ragers, last standin' thar way to the top man. When I get there, rest assured that I'm gonna take a lot of damage and then stack some skillzzz and hit some dudes when I'm three-quarters dead.
    ZIGGLIN' CAPACITY AT MAXIMUM.
    brace for impact.

Quote Originally Posted by Dainoji View Post
    Laphroaig, Delta, Sliver, Summit and Cainedesoulis...you're all slacking, have you all forgotten how to use Last Stand to win all your fights? How about all your stacking skills? Have you forgotten them too? It's the only explanation for why you aren't in the top 10 right now! In case you haven't been briefed your skill tree is unfair, unbalanced and overpowered, so wake up and join Thunder Lips and Prey at the top...that is if you can get through all 5 Theatrics and 3 war gladiators currently occupying the upper ranks!
    I almost wet myself reading this. thankyou for the laughs
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!