Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anti Hamstring

Anti Hamstring

So what's today's reasoning of how a Rage is capable of swinging 3 additional times after being hamstrung for 34% and is swinging with a 1.5 weapon?

Are Rage's now capable of 11 swings per round with a slow 1.5 hammer.

ETERNAL swings his SNIVLISH WARHAMMER in a strong arc.
    ETERNAL
    LORDS FURY
    946/946
    1132/1174
    73/74
    95/95

ETERNAL looks to seriously damage LORDS FURY's armour! (-Sunder Armour-)
    Well placed shot to the arm slightly mangles the meat! (+42 Damage)

>> LORDS FURY SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 2
    ETERNAL dances and hops around the arena.
    ETERNAL swings his MASTERWORK CLUB with deadly force.
    ETERNAL
    LORDS FURY
    946/946
    939/1174
    71/74
    94/95

Deft strike to the abdomen destroys several useful organs! (+193 Damage)

LORDS FURY uses his EPIC HALBERD to execute a deadly smashing attack.
    ETERNAL
    LORDS FURY
    630/946
    939/1174
    69/74
    93/95

LORDS FURY looks to hamstring ETERNAL! (-Hamstring-)
    Internal organs are mashed by the beastly shot! (+316 Damage)
    ETERNAL has minor cuts and bruises on his body!

ETERNAL darts frantically back and forth.
    ETERNAL lashes out with his SNIVLISH WARHAMMER, but his attack is poorly timed.
    ETERNAL
    LORDS FURY
    630/946
    939/1174
    67/74
    92/95
    Number of Attacks
    34%

LORDS FURY's armour protects him from the attack!

ETERNAL moves furiously trying to gain the advantage.
    ETERNAL uses his MASTERWORK CLUB to brutally crush LORDS FURY.
    ETERNAL
    LORDS FURY
    630/946
    840/1174
    65/74
    92/95
    Number of Attacks
    34%

The blow to LORDS FURY's side lands with monstrous force! (+99 Damage)
    LORDS FURY has minor cuts and bruises on his body!

ETERNAL dances and skips around LORDS FURY.
    ETERNAL overruns LORDS FURY and looks to wound him.
    ETERNAL
    LORDS FURY
    630/946
    840/1174
    63/74
    91/95
    Number of Attacks
    34%

LORDS FURY's armour protects him from the attack!
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

I did not look at the fight, but from past fights. I have noticed that when hamstringing, if it is done early in the fight, while the opponent (especially Rage) has most of his stamina, they will still attack at ALMOST the same rate. The only exception is when dealing a level 10 hamstring 75%. If the hamstring is dealt a little later in the fight when they burned up alot of there energy, then it works great. The less stamina the glad has, the less they attack..but remember they still do attack, just not as much. The glad is trying to conserve his energy.

With Last stand it boosts there attack initiative almost off the charts so it can negate some of the hamstring. Level 10 hamstring will usually only let them attack 1-2 times before my guys (Eruption) get to fire back...while Last standing.
    Manager of Stables : Lil Ludis and Alpha Team

Hall of Legends Gladiators : My True Legends
    Delta - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus winner.
    Summit - Undisputed Primus Winner.
    Echo - Undisputed Primus Winner
    Foxtrot - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus Winner
    Sliver - 2hand Rage Killing Machine
    Eruption - Multiple time runner up and 3rd places of the Blood Games. Undisputed Primus Winner and long time occupant of the throne of the arena.

I have noticed that when hamstringing, if it is done early in the fight, while the opponent (especially Rage) has most of his stamina, they will still attack at ALMOST the same rate.
    That seems kinda useless if true, but it seems to work pretty good on War's and Theatrics....Hamstring sure does it's job against those styles at 25% or 75%. Rage just seem to play by other rules.....and the above example their was no Last Stand activated.
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

I still got mashed into oblivion by that +8 level grape ape. Anyways, Eternal had a good deal more agi and 2 faster weapons. No doubt that is the cause of the speed.

Yea when my rage get hamstring they generally don't throw nearly as much i don't know who your fighting to counteract that lol
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

Quote Originally Posted by crow View Post
    I did not look at the fight, but from past fights. I have noticed that when hamstringing, if it is done early in the fight, while the opponent (especially Rage) has most of his stamina, they will still attack at ALMOST the same rate. The only exception is when dealing a level 10 hamstring 75%. If the hamstring is dealt a little later in the fight when they burned up alot of there energy, then it works great. The less stamina the glad has, the less they attack..but remember they still do attack, just not as much. The glad is trying to conserve his energy.

With Last stand it boosts there attack initiative almost off the charts so it can negate some of the hamstring. Level 10 hamstring will usually only let them attack 1-2 times before my guys (Eruption) get to fire back...while Last standing.
    I want whatever performance enhancing drugs your guys are taking! If Thunder Lips gets hamstrung his attacks drop drastically regardless if it is the beginning or end of the fight, and I never, I repeat NEVER see an insane boost to initiative. Rage gladiators already attack often, so to get two attacks in a row is normal (last stand and then an attack)...I do however love all the fairytales and misinformation circulating on these boards regarding its power! One day I hope it actually works for Thunder Lips as well as it is rumored to!
    Last edited by Dainoji; 08-24-2011 at 12:32 PM.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Quote Originally Posted by Team Kaos View Post
    That seems kinda useless if true, but it seems to work pretty good on War's and Theatrics....Hamstring sure does it's job against those styles at 25% or 75%. Rage just seem to play by other rules.....and the above example their was no Last Stand activated.
    Yes, there is a big conspiracy in the Great Realm. Dark wizards have been brought in to suppress War and Theatrics gladiators so Rage gladiators can dominate the arena, and wow is it ever working! The arena champion is Rage, all the top 10 spots are filled with Rage gladiators and Last Stand is winning all their fight for them, and...oh wait....
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

yea i know right. rage are the best hands down. nothing else is even competitive

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:

All I asked was for an explanation..that's all. So far none have been able to explain...
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

see Crows post above

Legends: