Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    D'oh. had a feeling I'd missed something.... I'll fix that up tonight after work.

edit: OK fixed it up. only real change is now 2H war takes the lead with Eruption being both the only one using it, and being on top of the points. way to be an outlier man :P

war is kicking ass, while theatrics and rage are even. Of theatrics and rage, DW rage is performing a little better than both theatrics styles, while 2H rage is doing the worst overall.
    Last edited by Apoca1ypse; 12-30-2011 at 07:29 PM.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

moved to original post
    Last edited by oedi; 02-28-2012 at 10:05 AM.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

I'll be doing another analysis when the update occurs so it'll be possible to see changes once races change etc...

I'm flattered that you thing so highly of wargh. I still think prey will be the ducks nuts at the end of it all.

edit: wow, wargh just shot up the ranks after belgarad lost to him 6 times in a row. tough break to face the same opponent 6 times in a row and lose each time
    Last edited by Apoca1ypse; 01-23-2012 at 05:31 AM.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

Actually I was challenging him Trying to figure out how initiative works..... i have to say i give up on it, when you compare Wargh and Belgarad they are so similar in stats with their current gear there is only 1 skill difference and different weapons, here is the break down:

Wargh weapons: Bastard Sword 1.15 speed, off hand short sword 2.25 speed
    Belgarad weapons: Club 1.5, Hand Axe 1.45

Wargh agil: 126
    Belgarad agil: 125

Wargh str: 108
    Belgarad str: 110

Both have weapon skill at 10

Wargh Armor movement: 5
    Belgarad armor movement: 9 <---- seems like this should be the difference maker

And out of those 6 fights Wargh got the jump each fight........ I can't figure it out Maybe tomorrow i'll do another 5 fights to see if it was just an anomaly... either that or i am totally missing something that effects initiative... unless its averaging the speed of the weapons that is used to figure out initiative, your average weapon speed is faster 1.7 vs 1.475... maybe that's it, that would explain how you get the hit with that bastard sword off first every time (that and i guess the fact that armor movement is a trash skill)
    Last edited by Cynaidh; 01-23-2012 at 08:26 AM.

you need to consider the fighting style aswell.

Well they are both Rages, both duelweilding, given number of attacks i'd say we are both using berserk at 10 activity level, i was changing my blood lust on each fight ranging from 4-8 (never made a difference). If Apoca1ypse can conferm that he uses bezerk and 10 activity that would be nice

To be exact i tried Berserk-10-8, Berserk-10-6 and Berserk-10-4

Rage is the speciality and berserk is your fighting style, and my guess would be that Wargh dont use berserk as his fighting style for round 1. I know that I wouldnt.

wargh has been on 8/7 zerk vs rage since forever :P

also testing out the bastard sword, it seems a little OP. speed 1.15 yet it doesnt seem to suffer the slowness anywhere near that of speed 1.1 weapons, which seems odd given it's just 0.05 speed less...

maybe weight related? sword is 4.5 (and a 2H maul is 6)

Well crap i totally cant get why i don't get the jump on you running 10/6 Zerk then.... i am using a club and handaxe so 4 and 1.33 weight on them.... so on our main hand weapons my club is lighter and faster.... I got no clue at this point, the only 2 possibilities i can come up with is that your initiative is based on the average speed of your two weapons (so your short sword is making your bastard sword faster then the club), or that bastard swords are totally broken

Guess i dont know rage as well as i should.