Thread: Free Trophies

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Free Citizen
    I would jus tlike to warn everyone; DO NOT sign up to Be2. They are a scam company. The offer is a free week premium membership, which then automatically starts taking money out of your account. If you try to follow their on site 'guidance' to quit, it takes you in a circular path of links, never giving an answer. It tells you to write to them, but they give no address. I have googled reviews for this site, and everyone had the same experience. Some were charged £150 to cancel, and the company is still demanding more. Apparently the only way to get out is to cancel your card, which i have already done.

Please Nate, remove this offer before more people get caught out.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Garlic88 View Post
    I would jus tlike to warn everyone; DO NOT sign up to Be2. They are a scam company. The offer is a free week premium membership, which then automatically starts taking money out of your account. If you try to follow their on site 'guidance' to quit, it takes you in a circular path of links, never giving an answer. It tells you to write to them, but they give no address. I have googled reviews for this site, and everyone had the same experience. Some were charged £150 to cancel, and the company is still demanding more. Apparently the only way to get out is to cancel your card, which i have already done.

Please Nate, remove this offer before more people get caught out.

Thank you.
    Sorry to hear you had so much trouble. We don't control what companies advertise on TrialPay, however I encourage you to contact TrialPay and let them know your story as they may not be aware of it. You can contact them here:

https://www.trialpay.com/support/contactus/

TrialPay is a very large company and we've had very few problems with them so I'm sure they'd appreciate your feedback.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-