Thread: IRC Server

Chat Server *ONLINE*

I'm going to setup an IRC server Dedicated to pit of war. **updated** I'm using wyldryde and have a custom channel setup.This is for players and has no affiliation with Nate or outcast games.***update*** Link here. the chat can be accessed by guest's, rookies, vets and champions alike, no need to register to talk on chat, so if you have any questions or just wanna talk strategy or bitch about last stand or knockout come on in.

http://irc.wyldryde.org/?uio=d4&channels=PitOfWar

Any of the champions of the arena want to be mods?
    Last edited by CaineDeSoulis; 08-11-2011 at 12:15 PM.
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

i hope this gets stickied

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:

hey lemme know if anyone is having problems accessing the chat room through the link

Legends:

Seems there is nowhere to type a message
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

it should be at the bottom of the screen a white line against the light blue background im still working out how to change the background color

Legends:

I will get on around 11 EST tonight if anyone wants to join me.
    Manager of Stables : Lil Ludis and Alpha Team

Hall of Legends Gladiators : My True Legends
    Delta - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus winner.
    Summit - Undisputed Primus Winner.
    Echo - Undisputed Primus Winner
    Foxtrot - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus Winner
    Sliver - 2hand Rage Killing Machine
    Eruption - Multiple time runner up and 3rd places of the Blood Games. Undisputed Primus Winner and long time occupant of the throne of the arena.

i'm generally online most of the time atleast at both fight times

Legends:

Free Citizen
    Indeed. Great channel when there is an experienced player there. Request sticky plox ?