CaineDeSoulis Vs. Solstice

The 3rd fight in this series was really good that extra 250 health saved ya and the create distance going off against my last stand attack saved ya. all in all a good fight.

PS. dont try defensive strat's against prey
    Last edited by CaineDeSoulis; 08-09-2011 at 01:42 AM.
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

CAINEDESOULIS's FIST connects with SOLSTICE's butt inflicting massive wounds! (+404 Damage)
    Perhaps he should try to go at it without a weapon if he can inflict that much damage barehanded.
    PS. dont try defensive strat's against prey
    That was just Moon Child simply not having enough agility to do what I was hoping, that's all. Along with the entire team trying alternate strategies.
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

hahaha ass punch for 400 dmg. thats a dangerous man.

CAINEDESOULIS's FIST connects with SOLSTICE's butt inflicting massive wounds! (+404 Damage) !!!! i did not even read that....i cant believe i punched your ass for 404 damage hahaha >.<

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:

knockout win psshh

Legends:

knockout win psshh
    400+ punch....really?

K/O skill.... really!

I have Solstice doing 1000 squats every other hour so his ass will be tough as brick next time you try sodomize him. Crack those knuckles like walnuts!
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

alright at 5am I'm going to challenge solstice again without my axe........i feel this should be an easy win for you but it really needs to happen lol...just because it would be funny so just thought you should be aware of that lol...also knockout ruined what could have been a good fight.

Legends:

I'd be more then happy to go at it with him barehanded, but Solstice is nearly always challenged.
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

alright party pooper

Legends: