Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Use Tank wisely

Abom is past his prime. Purple gear is crazy expensive, and the green gear has not caught up to old purple gear That one odd piece of light armor is a test this week to see how being at 25% affects initiative.

In the end, Abom will be in all greens again, and never at the top of the charts. I can sometimes give a bit for a weapon here and there, but at ~45 trophies a purple, I wont be suiting up the slaves in their Sunday best.

I've been slowly re-skilling him. My 'next generation' is much better off. Eternal is a killing machine.

Pretty sure purples max out at 35, I haven't seen anything higher at least.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

I just set up a strategy to trigger tank when I'm at low endurance. Seems to be working pretty well, since I'm usually at high enough health that when the crowd and enforcer start banging on me I can deal with it until my opponent passes out.
    Doomlegion stable manager
    Zerion, War Elite
    Noirez, War Elite

Quote Originally Posted by aldowyn View Post
    I just set up a strategy to trigger tank when I'm at low endurance. Seems to be working pretty well, since I'm usually at high enough health that when the crowd and enforcer start banging on me I can deal with it until my opponent passes out.
    That works in alot of cases but experience showed me it doesn't always work out in your glads favor