Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Free Citizen
    Haha gotta love the trash talk!!! Hopefully I'll be in the big leagues someday facing the likes of solstice, T Vage, and echo haha

When you get to the big leagues then you can earn the right to call him T Vage, til then it is Thunder lips to you!! Dang, Rookies.
    Manager of Stables : Lil Ludis and Alpha Team

Hall of Legends Gladiators : My True Legends
    Delta - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus winner.
    Summit - Undisputed Primus Winner.
    Echo - Undisputed Primus Winner
    Foxtrot - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus Winner
    Sliver - 2hand Rage Killing Machine
    Eruption - Multiple time runner up and 3rd places of the Blood Games. Undisputed Primus Winner and long time occupant of the throne of the arena.

bwahahaha rookies indeed, BTW Aurora please keep challenging Prey easy wins are nice when your facing gladiators otherwise 10+ levels higher and nearly double the health
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

Free Citizen
    Y'all better watch out... Cuz this rookies here to stay!!!!! but until then good luck all, and keep staining the sands crimson!

Haven't we already been over this? Rage = Berserkers. The myth and legend surrounding Berserkers is they get stronger the more they get injured. Get it now? Don't worry, I'll explain it again in a month or two when you forget...again. I don't see you complaining that Knockout simply ends the fight or how gratuitous violence racks up obscene bleeding.
    Well, let's think about this for a second. Knockout skill..kinda means he will knock his opponent out. (Every hit to the opponent's head has a chance to knock them out).
    Gratuitous Violence means they cause a lot of bleeding wounds (All your gladiator's attacks have a chance to inflict Bleeding wounds causing his opponent to lose health every round.)
    Kinda straight forward.

Last Stand....(When your gladiator is on the verge of losing he goes into a berserking rage giving him a boost to his Health and Endurance allowing him to continue fighting longer than normal.)
    Am I missing some coded message that says your gladiator gains the strength of god and does obscene damage as he lays bleeding out, completely exhausted and near death?
    All I see is that he burns through the remainder of his endurance faster and is able to fight longer with added health.

I know you believe I dislike Rage's..I really don't..I love em...they are actually pretty easy to defeat...and kill more often then other gladiators. I hate training them...but love fighting against them.

And for Lord Aeneus...I like the bravado....just don't cry when the big boys eventually start wearing your gladiators skulls as fashion wear. If your gonna dish it..prepare to take it double...cause that's just how it goes.
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

it appears to me that you don't much like having victory snatched away from you with last stand. I think what you are seeing as obscene power is completely true. last stand is a pain deal with with that acknowledged i believe last stand wins are hilarious trolls. and indeed laugh every time it happens.

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:

If you are implying that Last Stand makes the following hits bigger you are mistaken. I've never noticed an increase in damage. What does do that though is Blood Drunk. What it does is exactly what is says it does, allows the gladiator to summon a "last stand" effort and ignore the pain....you know almost like magic (hence the Chi requirement), something you might find in a fantasy game where fictitious gladiators fight in a make believe arena with imaginary weaponry.

Glad to hear you enjoy fighting Rage gladiators, because it looks like you'll be losing to them a lot more now. Enjoy the ride down!

Oh, I've sent over a bottle of wine for Solstice to help ease the pain. When he's done drinking it be sure to have him save the cork. I'm sure he'll know where to put it, looks like he's got a leak in his four leaf clover container.
    Last edited by Dainoji; 08-07-2011 at 10:14 PM.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

hmmm....i agree that blood drunk combined with last stand are the likely culprit of the "obscene" Hits you are describing.

Legends:

THUNDER LIPS hits the sweet spot on POWER SLAVE's head and drops him! (-Knockout-)
    Hahaha! How's it feel being on the other end of it sweet cheeks?
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

HAHA Been a long time since you fought a rage 2Hander huh Solstice! honestly its a horrible matchup for Caine, High Agility Quick weapons tend to chop him up pretty efficiently. its been a very long time since caine has fought against medium armor haha most of the top is heavy armor or light armor with massive speed.

Sorry about last stand ending. its alot more powerful when you know atleast 1 300lb bomb is going to hit. 2 decent bombs and last stand will finish it errytime.

And to top that off my *least* damaging shot was in last stand :\
    Last edited by CaineDeSoulis; 08-08-2011 at 01:56 AM. Reason: FOR RAGE!!!

Legends: