Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Hahahaha! Classic, the more you ramp up the bravado the faster you fall! Let's see if you can go for the losing hat trick tonight and make it 3 in a row! It would be fitting to have a Rage gladiator give you another tick mark in the L column for your third loss and then you would have been swept by one of each! You might want to get yourself a cork, I think your four leaf clovers are falling out!
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

looks like 2 losses in a row for our "humble" champion. looks like 3 in a row will happen tommorow morning
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

Funny, all the giggles coming from the 2 that were last seen laying on the sand in front of Solstice. But hey, can't win them all, he does though win nearly 8 of 10, so I think he's doing ok for himself. So bring on your challenges, just be sure to call the doctor to make room for your daily visit after facing Solstice.

But as for his 2 losses, an early end called when he still had over 300 health left vs Echo and a the enforcer tossing him a war hammer vs Alpha II...he'd be better off without a weapon. But, hey..you don't see me crying about luck or bad luck. It's a loss...

So bring on your little Bird Of Prey Jr's....Solstice is waiting.
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

hey just remember scooty puff jr. as he was, instead of what he will become

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:

OK, as expected The Vage came up short vs Solstice....Is Prey feeling up for another near death experience? Or is the doctor not in this week?
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

Aurora might need to train a little more before trying to step up into the big leagues.

Legends:

Prey pulled that win out of his ass..and you know it. Classic Last Stand and he goes ape shit. Still makes no sense how a boost to health and endurance equate to hits twice or three times as hard as what he did at the start of the fight, but don't worry....Aurora will return the favor soon enough.
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

How's The Vage feeling this morning?
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

Quote Originally Posted by Team Kaos View Post
    How's The Vage feeling this morning?
    Feeling pretty good, how's the leg and head? Get that all patched up yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Team Kaos View Post
    Prey pulled that win out of his ass..and you know it. Classic Last Stand and he goes ape shit. Still makes no sense how a boost to health and endurance equate to hits twice or three times as hard as what he did at the start of the fight, but don't worry....Aurora will return the favor soon enough.
    Waiter...a plate of sour grapes for the Team Kaos table!

Haven't we already been over this? Rage = Berserkers. The myth and legend surrounding Berserkers is they get stronger the more they get injured. Get it now? Don't worry, I'll explain it again in a month or two when you forget...again. I don't see you complaining that Knockout simply ends the fight or how gratuitous violence racks up obscene bleeding. Are you still on the Theatrics are outclassed kick?

The current Top 10 has 4 rage 3 war and 3 theatrics and the next 5 spots are 2 war and 2 theatrics and 1 rage. Looks pretty balanced to me, or perhaps it should be 8 theatrics 1 war and 1 rage an then it would be balanced!