Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    that blood drunk combined with last stand are the likely culprit of the "obscene" Hits you are describing.
    No, not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about when a Rage is taking the beat down, has 20% of his life, while the opponent has 75% or more of his health, and suddenly Last Stand kicks in and he drops 3 consecutive bombs out of nowhere, don't tell me you don't notice it..I see it all the time.
    Blood drunk only works when the opponent is at 1/3 of his health, not 75% or 50%% or even 34%.

Anyway's whatever, if that's what it takes for a Rage to win, so be it, you guys gotta get your wins in somehow.

I see how you both get your panties all sticky whenever you beat a Team Kaos gladiator, running around the house with your tighty whities all bunch up in your rear after reading the am fights. Apparently, you must feel inferior to the Kaos gladiators to get so ramped up.

As always I look forward to tonight's gore.

Actually, it's the biggest compliment you guys can pay me, I guess I would feel like a run of the mill manager if there was no topic of conversation about my stable.
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

Free Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Team Kaos View Post
    No, not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about when a Rage is taking the beat down, has 20% of his life, while the opponent has 75% or more of his health, and suddenly Last Stand kicks in and he drops 3 consecutive bombs out of nowhere, don't tell me you don't notice it..I see it all the time.
    Blood drunk only works when the opponent is at 1/3 of his health, not 75% or 50%% or even 34%.

Anyway's whatever, if that's what it takes for a Rage to win, so be it, you guys gotta get your wins in somehow.

I see how you both get your panties all sticky whenever you beat a Team Kaos gladiator, running around the house with your tighty whities all bunch up in your rear after reading the am fights. Apparently, you must feel inferior to the Kaos gladiators to get so ramped up.

As always I look forward to tonight's gore.

Actually, it's the biggest compliment you guys can pay me, I guess I would feel like a run of the mill manager if there was no topic of conversation about my stable.
    All I've got to say is...... "Damn"!!!

Solstice is the last remnant of a stable that *RULED* the top with an iron fist. Yea he's The champion and no one questions that he was good. but its about time the top was a bit more competitive. unfortunately solstice is the only pit lord I'm not even sure we can make him lose that ranking, especially if as of late he's only been winning about 50% of his fights. personally I like to win and its a competition so yea beating the top guy is a thrill especially if Caine's win was his first fight against solstice. For me the pits have become "Beat Team Kaos" if kaos quit tomorrow it would be a sad day for the pits. for all his bullshit and shit talking and whining, the pits is a lot more interesting with someone challenging you to do better. With that all said Expect more challenges for team zombie. infact if all goes well at 5am i'll fight all the kaos boys minus powerslave.
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

What part of "last stand" are you having trouble understanding? Who cares what the opponent has for health or endurance that matters not for the skill or most other skills for that matter. Since I like you Kaos, I'll try and help you understand it again, and this time I'll use small words so you'll be sure to understand:

Once upon a time there was a rage gladiator and he was about to die, so he summoned (sorry, kind of a big word there, let me know if you need me to define it as well) all the remaining (sorry again) strength he had and tapped into an inner power, an almost magic like power and was able to keep fighting beyond what a normal man was able to do. Sometimes the warriors of this tribe lived because of this, and sometimes they still died. The End.

And for the record I've never noticed Last Stand to give me 3 extra attacks. What you are seeing is simply a skill going off and the rage gladiator still has attacks left for that round. Didn't we just go over this a day or two ago...Kaos, your mind is starting to go much faster than before! You drinking cheap ale again? Let me send over some premium ale since with all your loses recently you're probably having trouble making ends meet. No need to thank me, what's a little expensive ale between friends, especially when it's for a good cause. I mean, it hurts me deeply to see you in such a state of disarray.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

I've never mistaken you as a run of the mill manager, always as a worthy adversary...a whinny adversary, but a worthy one nonetheless. If team fights or "pick up groups" are ever implemented for conquests I'd gladly fight by your side, but for Christ's sake, don't bitch about Last Stand if it finishes off the dungeon Boss in the end battle!
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

I can agree to that last statement Dainoji
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death