Thread: The Axe

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Slave

The Rebuttal

The smallish man finished his beer, savoring it's coolness which stood in stark contrast to the heat of the fire. He spoke to the man behind him without turning his head. "The pit, you say, is all these things? Go back there then and leave me in peace. I'm sure you and your entourage have many more boys and toys to play with there." He stood up and undid his trews, letting loose a long stream of piss onto the fire. It sizzled as it struck the logs, leaving a cloying ammonia odor in the air which several customers seemed uncomfortable with. He pulled his pants back up and went about the task of hailing the innkeeper for another pint. "Smell that?" he asked no one in particular. "That smell in the air is reality. No dream world here with phony gods and effeminate men who want to be worshipped. Now, would someone drag that dead "champion" out of here? He's starting to stink."
    Last edited by Steppe Wolves; 07-31-2011 at 02:29 PM.

Stable Servant
    "You speak as though you hate the pit. Why do you speak so?"
    Lord Dak, master of Lord Dak

Dako, cousin of Dakota and my former Elite Champion Dakonath is my gladiator!
    Karius House and Phalius House- Houses abandoned and fallen from former glory!
    Zouldor, Bilgax, Mumbazai, Golgornathaz, Golgorath, Polgorath, Garrus, Karrus, Dakota, and Arnorath- The fallen!

MY NAME IS LORD DAK... I HAVE RETURNED!