We've been robbed, I'm asking for a recount....LOL

Echo's pissed....he is back at the stable... knocking over tables, knocking up my hot house servants that I brought in from Mexico (special order..sue me I like latinas..
    He just can't believe the enforcer's decision to give the fight to Ormgar over him. I mean come on Ormgar had 117 health left and was bleeding like stuck pig (92 per round). While Echo had 385 health left and was only 63 bleed per round. And neither fighter was stunned or prone. Echo could have just turned around, bent over and shit all over Ormgar the next round and that would been all she wrote for Ormgar.
    I'm filing a formal protest to the powers that be, knowing damn well they will laugh at me and promptly wipe there ass with the protest and then return to sender.
    Now I'm getting back to the villa before Echo gets ahold of my house servant with the double D's !!! she's my favorite. Then I'm taking her with me to Cancun in the morning and I will be back next week. You boys have fun in the sands. C-ya!!! I'm going on vacation!!!
    Manager of Stables : Lil Ludis and Alpha Team

Hall of Legends Gladiators : My True Legends
    Delta - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus winner.
    Summit - Undisputed Primus Winner.
    Echo - Undisputed Primus Winner
    Foxtrot - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus Winner
    Sliver - 2hand Rage Killing Machine
    Eruption - Multiple time runner up and 3rd places of the Blood Games. Undisputed Primus Winner and long time occupant of the throne of the arena.

Free Citizen
    lmao talk about bullllllshit!

I would love to say ive seen stranger things, but i havent. But what i do think happens in situations like this, is that the game calculates the next hit, and if that is a kill shot and the arena master wont let you kill your opponent he steps in and stops the fight before that hit happens.
    In that particular fight the minute had just turned and Orm would at that point have 25 life left, and Echo 322. Orm is well capeable to do that, and more if he hits an old injury with his off hand weapon.

P.s even though i won this fight I lost my rank as #1 in the legend bracket. I moved down 1 spot and Mr. Lips moved up 1.
    Last edited by oedi; 07-31-2011 at 01:18 AM.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

Free Citizen
    Yeaaa i think oedis right... i was thinking the same thing for a second but just shrugged it off! Seeing someone else make that assumption just tells me its gotta be the reason. So thank the enforcer? xD

Just remember, if your gladiator has a higher presence, then the enforcer is going to lean the way of saving your gladiator (Echo) instead of letting him die (Ormgar). That may have been the case here. Also, if your gladiator is of the Theatrics specialty, and you have the skill that will increase the chance the Enforcer will keep him from dying, then again that will explain why your gladiator is saved even though you are winning a fight that's coming down to the end.

Think of it in terms of an MMA fight, low Presence means the ref is going to let your dude get his ass kicked untill he is knocked out. High Presence means the ref is going to step in when its clear your going to get knocked around, and mercifully preventing a sound beating.

Oedi: I'm fairly sure that you gain more "ranking points" for dominating a fight as opposed to just squeaking out a win, as you do for winning fights above you as opposed to below you. Since you barely won your fight, i'm going to assume that Thunder Lips fared much better than you did in his win to pass you in the rankings.

Grim Determination in the War tree takes care of that very situation.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Hey Guys and possibly girls...well some of these young glads I see hit like girls, but that is a different topic!!

I just got back from Cancun, and I see some of you took my post way too serious. It was all in humor and fun, I understand the basics of the game and was just poking fun.

I just caught up on the recent forum posts and as always I love trash talking between Kaos and Danjoli and whoever else jumps in. Good to be back and see y'all on the sands.
    Manager of Stables : Lil Ludis and Alpha Team

Hall of Legends Gladiators : My True Legends
    Delta - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus winner.
    Summit - Undisputed Primus Winner.
    Echo - Undisputed Primus Winner
    Foxtrot - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus Winner
    Sliver - 2hand Rage Killing Machine
    Eruption - Multiple time runner up and 3rd places of the Blood Games. Undisputed Primus Winner and long time occupant of the throne of the arena.