Echo's pissed....he is back at the stable... knocking over tables, knocking up my hot house servants that I brought in from Mexico (special order..sue me I like latinas..
He just can't believe the enforcer's decision to give the fight to Ormgar over him. I mean come on Ormgar had 117 health left and was bleeding like stuck pig (92 per round). While Echo had 385 health left and was only 63 bleed per round. And neither fighter was stunned or prone. Echo could have just turned around, bent over and shit all over Ormgar the next round and that would been all she wrote for Ormgar.
I'm filing a formal protest to the powers that be, knowing damn well they will laugh at me and promptly wipe there ass with the protest and then return to sender.
Now I'm getting back to the villa before Echo gets ahold of my house servant with the double D's !!! she's my favorite. Then I'm taking her with me to Cancun in the morning and I will be back next week. You boys have fun in the sands. C-ya!!! I'm going on vacation!!!