Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Laharl

Thank you lol i always look at gladiator stable first to see if 1 of my glads lost so i knew he would win but still a nice fight xD
    Im messing around with his skills and equipment so either he gets his ass kicked tonight or he kicks some1's ass xD

Free Citizen
    Yea gratz on that 100th win! My slave sephiroth is now 12-0 , but yeaaaaa that obviously doesnt mean shit this early Haha!

Crow ill make Laharl challenge Cyclone if this fails ull get the second win on him be sure to challenge him aswell ;D
    (or avoid if u don't want to give it a shot xD)

Azure Beat laharl pretty convincingly
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

Lol yea i wonder why he was pleading for his life at 330 hp already that stupid pussy lol Farum and Azure are the only ones beating him convincingly so far though both of them being theatrics with same amount of armor ratings or higher and way higher weapon damage i would like to see the fight with them being on same level of equipments :P

Might be funny to note that im training his feint the normal way and with the 27% and less he needs he used 8 skillpoints so far to get 4 trains in it xD
    Last edited by Prinny; 09-06-2011 at 09:58 AM.

I'll see your challenge I'll use a grey falchion no one else challenge azure please i don't have an offhanded grey falchion so i that's the best i can do is grey main purple secondary and I'm out of vault space to put the other one down >.< 99.7 dpr on my grey falchion so 200 less than before
    Last edited by CaineDeSoulis; 09-06-2011 at 02:29 PM.

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:

Lol ok i intended to challenge Beta for the throne but ive changed his challenge now :P

Well that was a clear win for Laharl even the purple weapon bounced off :P

i fumbled and couldn't attack for 2 rounds then fumbled and stunned my self......wtf weapon master my ass lol....anyway we'll try that again at a later date.

Legends:

yeah i have the exact same problem caine
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!