Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Laharl

honestly im going to try and prevent that 100-0 streak
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

Quote Originally Posted by Team Kaos View Post
    I'd be upset if he didn't make it to at least 100-0, He is nearly 3x the skills of the competition at that point and he was cherry picked from the offered slaves while the majority of managers take what is offered or just skip a few until they pick one.

He has ultra high expectations to meet as he is a one of a kind thus far.
    Still he just entered the champions bracket so there aren't many glads left and he needs 22 more wins to get to the 100 while the others can have better equipment and health also there are some wiht 100 skillpoints already so i wonder if he will make it :P

Also the fact that people want to ruin the record won't be of much help xD

till he just entered the champions bracket so there aren't many glads left and he needs 22 more wins to get to the 100 while the others can have better equipment and health also there are some wiht 100 skillpoints already so i wonder if he will make it :P

Also the fact that people want to ruin the record won't be of much help
    The only gladiators in the Champions ladder with 100 skill points are the not very good at all gladiators. Heck, Aurora, my youngest gladiator only has 72 and has been in the Legends ladder for a few weeks now.

I know your playing your guy down a bunch, but he better zip through the Champions ladder and stay undefeated for some time. He has the most maxed skills then any gladiator in the game by far! He's running around with 8 maxed skills if I remember correctly, plus however many attributes you have maxed on him...I think it's safe to say there are probably only a couple others in the game with even 2 maxed skills if that many.

And to top off he is probably one of the highest quality slaves in the game also. This guy should be able to run around naked and kick ass......he is after all fighting in purple gear near his own level...so gear is not a factor the slightest.

Let's just put it this way...he is way over the top...way..way over the top when compared to any gladiator in the game...even Solstice.
    Last edited by Team Kaos; 08-02-2011 at 06:23 PM.
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

Im sure Solstice will give him a run for his money his weapons do around 130 damage a round more :P

Wow, impressive build..... Echo, Summit and the rest of the boys look forward to meeting him Good luck in the sands, I can tell you from first hand experience that once you reach the top 50, the wins are much much harder to come by.
    Manager of Stables : Lil Ludis and Alpha Team

Hall of Legends Gladiators : My True Legends
    Delta - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus winner.
    Summit - Undisputed Primus Winner.
    Echo - Undisputed Primus Winner
    Foxtrot - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus Winner
    Sliver - 2hand Rage Killing Machine
    Eruption - Multiple time runner up and 3rd places of the Blood Games. Undisputed Primus Winner and long time occupant of the throne of the arena.

Free Citizen
    The whole situation with laharl seems to be quite ridiculous, but yea he's definitely on my watch list!!! If he competes with the likes of Thunder Lips, Echo, and even Solstice then well shit, experience won't mean shit compared to shear wealth!!!

I know he will get wins way harder im trying to level him up some faster but that won't be enough to level out the difference in level by a big amount :P

i think larharl has earned a nickname...I'm going to call him....Benjamin...
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

Lol he doesn't like the nickname^^

Congrats for getting your 100th win, and your impressive record of 100-1-10.

I'm sure you were sweating while reading the fight this morning.
    Manager of Stables : Lil Ludis and Alpha Team

Hall of Legends Gladiators : My True Legends
    Delta - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus winner.
    Summit - Undisputed Primus Winner.
    Echo - Undisputed Primus Winner
    Foxtrot - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus Winner
    Sliver - 2hand Rage Killing Machine
    Eruption - Multiple time runner up and 3rd places of the Blood Games. Undisputed Primus Winner and long time occupant of the throne of the arena.