Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Laharl

Laharl

Top of the black market currently looked at his scouting report there is a bare minimum of 900$ spent on this gladiator.
    Last edited by CaineDeSoulis; 07-27-2011 at 06:55 PM. Reason: is a pretty cool guy
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

Actually, I think it's closer to $1500.

Impressive in all aspects, build and bucks.

And don't forget the attribute gains too...close to 1000 trophies there too at the least.
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

well its Time Vs. Money Spent
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

and i thought kaos was nuts spending so much early on....

not looking forward to going up against that monstrosity.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Stable Servant
    Interesting - I was about to post about Laharl as he just whoopped my ass. Perfect record. Seems the formula is $$$$ spent.

Lord of MPATHREERULERS, Conan and Balder. I kill you! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gZ6-6RbSEg

Aspiring Master
    I think it might be even more than $1500. Raising a stat/skill from 0-9 costs 1422 trophies. I'll round off at 2000 for a 0-10 raise since I have to guess having no level 9 skills at the moment to compare to. Then take 10 skills + 6 stats....that's 32000 trophies right there. That's over $3,000 right there plus equipment and anything else that may have been done like going to town on the achievement slots, buying all useful stable upgrades, using trophies to rack up tavern/arena fights to get high enough level to max those skills/stats before his first fight and the like. At $300.00 per 3000 trophies I'd put my estimate are more like $3300 or $3600.

But hey if I had the kind of money that I could just blow it on something like this I probably would too. Maybe somebody can see if Etna and the Prinny squad are available to help take him down.

Reading about this had to make me comment lol.
    I lvl skills 1 to 6 with normal skill points so the costs of Laharl aren't $1500 but somewhere around $800 i think
    Also he is now fighting against glads 10 or more levels above him so that perfect record will most likely soon be broken lol

Aspiring Master
    Crap, had to burn a trophy just to see. I was assuming he had 10 skill as 10 each.

Nonetheless still a nice build, dood.

Reading about this had to make me comment lol.
    I lvl skills 1 to 6 with normal skill points so the costs of Laharl aren't $1500 but somewhere around $800 i think
    Also he is now fighting against glads 10 or more levels above him so that perfect record will most likely soon be broken lol
    No, the cost is upwards of well over $1500, he was pretty much maxed at 100 skill trains within a months time, which naturally you can only put in about 20 skill trains, that does not include the attribute trains which I can only guess to be just as maxed since you cannot see what his original attributes where, but I doubt they were what they are now.

Hopefully, it wasn't moms credit card..that would suck for all involved.
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

Nah it was my own card lol but i didn't mean it in dollars i ment it in euro's i forgot i used the dollar sign. Dood
    Also the atributes are trained to level 6-7 before i use tropies on them so the cost of them is well reduced Laharl had 85 inteligence to begin with and i had luck with the rolls so it barely ever failed, Dodo