Having fun Bad Leroy?

Feeling real good about yourself? or should I say bad about yourself for knocking poor old Oedi around in the arena?
    Youve proven that your his superior, now please move on.
    I dont mind loosing, but fighting the same match over and over again gets old real fast.
    Oedi is my first gladiator, and i will continue to run him as long as I play, and I dont mind people challenging him for a quick win on the way up. But 3 times in row is a little over the top I think, especially when you knock him out in 3 hits with no return swings. Whats the fun in fights like that?
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

that mustve been real fun for you, loosing to Oedi.

nice going there baby leroy, killed you good and dead. keep those challenges coming, got the strats prepared just for you now.

Stop nagging me man! (in all seriousness its nothing personal against any glad, but when you get to top 150. -or should that be active... glads,- its hard enough to get a win against anyone. hence if i do i challenge again, to go up the rankings.)

Well i take it personally. When you repeatedly challenge for easy wins and producing the most boring fights to read, your ruining my game. I will continue to challenge you with all my available gladiators. Every win will be celebrated, any loss will soon be forgotten. To bad i couldnt get low enough with Orm, but if you ever get in range, he will challenge.

I'd challenge if i could lol oedi is a pretty cool guy.
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death