Question General Disaray/Bytor

Hey Nate, it seems I picked up all 3 injuries incurred during this fight, although my guy was only injured twice, once on the torso, once on the weapon arm...Bytor was injured on the first swing, torso, but apparently General Disaray got that also...could ya fix this??

Crippling Might has the chance to elevate serious injuries to the next level which is why you got a level 2 injury. Your doctor has a chance on each level to heal it.

Aspiring Master
    Yea crippling might is a bitch silentbob...

You will have to pay yourself. I realy don't know how high lvl people keep up whit their gear repair and healing injury seriously.
    They are SO costly...

(of course doctor can help but MAN it cost so much real money)
    Lonely at the top but the view is great.

Cordialy

Dehodem

No, I mean as in my doctor tried to heal three wounds, but my guy was only injured twice, unless the doctor tries to heal a level 2 hit twice, then would my doctor try to heal a level 3 injury three times and so on?

No, I mean as in my doctor tried to heal three wounds, but my guy was only injured twice, unless the doctor tries to heal a level 2 hit twice, then would my doctor try to heal a level 3 injury three times and so on?
    Yes, when you receive a level 2, the doctor attempts to heal each level of the injury.
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS