Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Anyone have any success vs Skull Reaver yet? Or is it better to say has anyone survived Skull Reaver yet?

My best gladiator is 0-3 with 3 deaths vs him. Lasted a whopping 33 seconds, although I managed to keep his hit points down below a hundred per hit, all this and he's only a level 11? Either he is jacked or we all are doing something seriously wrong to be this far behind him in power, accuracy and initiative agility.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand of God View Post
    Anyone have any success vs Skull Reaver yet? Or is it better to say has anyone survived Skull Reaver yet?
    I almost just beat him! Had him down to 29 health and I was at 55 health and the crowd screamed at the Enforcer to preserve my life! Sometimes I wish I didn't have so many fans...

Maybe I am stupid, or I simply missed something, but how do you know what health each of you are at during a fight? (Nevermind, I just figured it out)
    Last edited by Ilneval; 12-31-2010 at 09:09 AM.

I took out Skull Reaver this evening. We'll see how bad General Kain beats me tomorow.....

Aspiring Master
    My tank managed to beat General Kain, Axe Murderer, and The Butcher by outlasting them all. My guy needed a lot of luck to beat the Butcher but the other 2 he won pretty handily. I'm going to give tier 2 a try tomorrow.

My war gladiator finally got through Skull Reaver after 3 deaths, General Kain, Axe Murderer were easy to put asleep, and The Butcher took some heavy duty lullabye work to finally put asleep....only took a hair under 74 minutes and a silly rounds count.
    Tier 2 will have to wait for tomorrow, trophies don't grow on trees.

Aspiring Master
    Ow. Just faced up against Grawk Headripper. He put me down fast in 2 shots.

Moon Child took out Grawk Headripper a few days ago, and Narcissus just tonight.
    I did get some real satisfaction with Anger Rising tonight though, at level 6 he killed Grom Ironjaw....feels good after all the ass he's chewed up on me in the past
    Last edited by Team Kaos; 01-09-2011 at 10:51 PM.

My Gladiators are getting routinely killed by Grom, any strategy suggestions, these routine visits to the temple are getting old. I know the priest by a first name basis now!!!

My Gladiators are getting routinely killed by Grom, any strategy suggestions, these routine visits to the temple are getting old.
    What level are your gladiators? If they are low level fighters your pretty much gonna get slaughtered. Grom is a tough nut to crack.
    If your fighters are level 8 or higher and your still losing, then it might be time to start changing strategy. Grom doesn't play nice with parry's.