Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Aspiring Master
    Which strategy did you use with NightEyes to get past Nightmare, if you don't mind revealing that information?

Latrator beat Nightmare using counterattacks.

Gregor just bashed him. Gregor does that. Gregor isn't so bright.

Aspiring Master
    I had Nightmare down to 3 Stamina today, and even though I had 9, I still ran out of gas before he did. At least he didn't chop my head off in the first strike this time....

yeah for defeating nightmare i literally just ground him down using my normal fight strategy. it was a fairly close battle but night eyes was up to the challange. panzer straight after i just put my activity level all the way down to 1 and parried my way through about 10 minutes of combat until panzer fainted! im on the one after panzer now who dicked me in 11 seconds going to take some leveling up i think to get past him

actually has anyone actually beat skull reaver? i get the impression hes rage seeing as all the damage he does right at the start of the fight is insane

Stable Servant
    One of my guys got to Skull Reaver earlier today for the first time... and Skull Reaver proceed to slaughter my guy in like 7 seconds I think it was.... my first gladiator death lol, joy.

Fresh Meat
    Herathe can you describe a bit about the character you beat panzer with? what was your strat?

yeah sure,
    its really easy actually, i beat him with both night eyes and ralicx.
    what i did was put my gladiators fight strategy to activity 1, bloodlust 1. total parry.

all panzer does is block for the entire fight so you just have to outlast him

hope that helps

Both those fighters have an advantage compared to many others though. They are very big with fairly high endurance and both are "WAR" fighters which gives them the total parry strategy unlike the rage and theatrical fighters.

Unless you can get through Panzer's defense and hit him with some monster shots before you wear out, small fighters and those that cannot use the total parry strategy (big or small warriors) and basically just sit down in the middle of the ring will have very tough time getting past him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashmon View Post
    Herathe can you describe a bit about the character you beat panzer with? what was your strat?
    Anyone who has gone up against enough tanks can tell you, defensive War gladiators are for lazy masters who are looking to bore their opponent to death and put the crowd to sleep. So if you want to beat Panzer and you are War than you know what to do. If you are Rage then invest in the Brute Force skill to help bust through his defenses, Feint will also help in this regard and eventually Sunder Armor so next time you come up against a tank you'll crack 'em open.