Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    caine hit level 40 this morning and took out conquest handedly and war killed him and then i challenged him again and caine died again....and then i rage challenged him and made him dead. also azure knocked wat out :\
    Last edited by CaineDeSoulis; 08-17-2011 at 03:14 AM.
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

ARMAGEDDON's life is spared as the Enforcer steps in and commands CAINEDESOULIS to stop!

only 2 left for caine in tier 5 anyone else further?

Fought judgement 2 days tops on him he'll give anyone not using a 2 hander problems tho. 3500 hp and heavy armor Master of create distance and tanking i counted 20 create distance triggers in caines fight with him. he's tanking me currently but not by alot. he's still taking nearly 3k damage before i pass out.
    Last edited by CaineDeSoulis; 08-31-2011 at 01:56 AM.
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

Free Citizen
    LMFAO i laughed for SOOOO LONG after doing this. I've had quite a bit of trouble killing this guy RAWK HEADRIPPER but just today I one shotted him I about lost my mind after like 4 days i did this >.> (1st round 1st attack )

TWODIE looks to hamstring GRAWK HEADRIPPER! (-Hamstring-)
    547/547 68/72 ----------- 476/586 93/101
    A massive wound is opened on GRAWK HEADRIPPER's throat! (+110 Damage)
    • Bleeding: 11 health per round

TWODIE hits the sweet spot on GRAWK HEADRIPPER's head and drops him! (-Knockout-)
    TWODIE raises his weapon into the air and screams at the crowd as GRAWK HEADRIPPER falls to the ground unconscious from the last hit! ( AND ONLY HIT)

Has any1 done this yet ?? Start off then bam KO (or if rage) massive damage and win/kill ?

nagman did the same thing against byrd of prey after loosing to the guy for weeks. but my KO was a lucky shot at the end of the fight.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

My former Rage Glad Tsundere did a one hit killshot against one of the first tiered don't know against who anymore though :P
    Also if i remember correctly Laharl knocked The Chief out on his third attack :P

Alpha II with a little tweak of strategy today, got past Sorrow and almost pitched a shutout against him as well. Only lost about 100 of his HP. He then turned around and 2nd shot KO'ed Armaggedon!! Pure luck but heck I'll take it. His battle with Judgement went about 80 rounds before he dropped with exhaustion.
    Manager of Stables : Lil Ludis and Alpha Team

Hall of Legends Gladiators : My True Legends
    Delta - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus winner.
    Summit - Undisputed Primus Winner.
    Echo - Undisputed Primus Winner
    Foxtrot - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus Winner
    Sliver - 2hand Rage Killing Machine
    Eruption - Multiple time runner up and 3rd places of the Blood Games. Undisputed Primus Winner and long time occupant of the throne of the arena.

Lol bought this Rage for fun stats: Str:86 Int:74 Agi:80 Sta:65 Size:47 Pre:71 Chi:63
    He is at a 22% weight with light armor on and his Height is 5,10 xD

He somehow managed to beat the first 4 challengers and got Nightmare to half of the hp with grey equipment and a white off hand mace xD

Oedi just beat Plague as my first gladiator on KO. Maybe i can KO Pestilence tomorrow

oedi just took out pestilence, another KO

Laharl hit level 40 just now and took out

Conquest, War, Famine, Hunger, Plague, Pestilence, Sorrow in 9 fights from which the 2 times he lsot where with the others under 100 hp and got his ass handed by Armageddon xD
    Now it costs to much to try again so i will try again starting tomorrow XD

Edit: I fought Armageddon by accident when letting my other glads do their challenges and Laharl bested Armageddon aswell xD
    Last edited by Prinny; 10-08-2011 at 05:54 AM.