Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackwill View Post
    I'm still trying to crack The Butcher...that guy is a monster.
    Ditto. The Butcher is only like level 14? But he has a high chance of killing your warrior if you fail. I'm level 22 and I still have trouble with him, I used shield parry method, buffs, and duel agility swords. No luck.

Prey just bested stones in 46 seconds by way of massive damage killing him. at level 31 i believe he is the youngest gladiator to do so. Azure is stuck on War currently she had her first bout with him this evening and he seems tough but i can still out land him 2-1 usually
    Last edited by CaineDeSoulis; 07-30-2011 at 04:55 PM. Reason: more info
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

Fresh Meat
    Do any of you know I can defeat or KILL Throgin the wall on tier 2?
    I only use a spare which gets me a good amount of high hits in,but Throgin the wall not a single hit on him.

Not to sound like a total wimp or anything, but I've been stuck on Kodran The Grey in Tier 1 for the past couple of days. If you guys could give me any tips on trying to conquer him. It would be much appreciated...Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Cypron View Post
    I only use a spare which gets me a good amount of high hits in,but Throgin the wall not a single hit on him.
    What is your specialty?
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Quote Originally Posted by The Achilles View Post
    Not to sound like a total wimp or anything, but I've been stuck on Kodran The Grey in Tier 1 for the past couple of days. If you guys could give me any tips on trying to conquer him. It would be much appreciated...Thanks!
    What is your specialty, build, weapons, etc. You'll have to provide more details if you want some help.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Its difficult to help without some idea of what kind of gladiator, weapon and tactics your using
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

Fresh Meat
    My gladiators specialty is War.

Fresh Meat
    My gladiator Cripted is War and I use a Spite-forged Halberd (87-148).

Quote Originally Posted by Team Kaos View Post
    Its difficult to help without some idea of what kind of gladiator, weapon and tactics your using
    I have a level 7 War Glad. Using a Mystic Broad Sword, Brutal Heater Shield. Going with start of the fight 4 activity level slashing, aim head, defend torso, blood lust 5. when he's down, activity level 6 lunging aim torso, defend torso, blood lust 6-8. Finally, I'm prone 3 activity level parry-slash/bash aim front leg, defend head blood lust 4.