Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Dropped Famine with Thunder Lips last night. Hunger has a big big sword and something like 2K health if I remember correctly!
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

nice work, and hunger sounds... eww :S
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

This is way below most of you, but I thought it was interesting. Went up against Panzer for the first time with my main, and... we both tanked. The entire match. I think there were a total of 3 swings total, and none connected. The arena went mostly on Panzer's side, he had almost 200 health still left when I lost. 8 minutes and 55 seconds of Enforcers, guards, and the crowd.

And that dude has an AWESOME shield. Even better than my tower shield.
    Doomlegion stable manager
    Zerion, War Elite
    Noirez, War Elite

Got Hunger down to 250 health right before he dropped a bomb...this guy is going to take some more time...

Quote Originally Posted by aldowyn View Post
    This is way below most of you, but I thought it was interesting. Went up against Panzer for the first time with my main, and... we both tanked. The entire match. I think there were a total of 3 swings total, and none connected. The arena went mostly on Panzer's side, he had almost 200 health still left when I lost. 8 minutes and 55 seconds of Enforcers, guards, and the crowd.

And that dude has an AWESOME shield. Even better than my tower shield.
    Panzer is tough, it's been awhile since my guys fought him but I recall him taking a bit of time to crack!

yeah, panzer is a pain in the butt for a war glad to beat because he is just a juiced version of your low level dude, stat wise.

if you have very similar stam you could just get some stam gear to be above his stat, tank it out and outlast him that way.

that said, stam gear wont help you much against the rest of the tier.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Brought down Hunger last night...it was a good fight that went down to the wire. Plague has around 2400 health and is a defensive theatrics gladiator. Thunder Lips usually gasses out before he can beat him down and with his 136 endurance outlasting him is going to be trouble for you war and theatrics glads as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Dainoji View Post
    Brought down Hunger last night...it was a good fight that went down to the wire. Plague has around 2400 health and is a defensive theatrics gladiator. Thunder Lips usually gasses out before he can beat him down and with his 136 endurance outlasting him is going to be trouble for you war and theatrics glads as well!
    Echo whipped up on Hunger, but Plague is a defensive beast. Did not put a dent in him and like Dainoji said your not going to gas him with his 136 stamina and his 2300 health points, he will be tough to bring down.
    Manager of Stables : Lil Ludis and Alpha Team

Hall of Legends Gladiators : My True Legends
    Delta - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus winner.
    Summit - Undisputed Primus Winner.
    Echo - Undisputed Primus Winner
    Foxtrot - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus Winner
    Sliver - 2hand Rage Killing Machine
    Eruption - Multiple time runner up and 3rd places of the Blood Games. Undisputed Primus Winner and long time occupant of the throne of the arena.

2 glads are waiting for tier 5 and prey is very close to beating stones tier 4 boss at level 30!
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

Stable Servant
    Having my hands full with two of my guys on Tier 2 and Byrd of Prey himself. He sucks.

Lord of MPATHREERULERS, Conan and Balder. I kill you! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gZ6-6RbSEg