Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Looks like the only glad to beat Apocalypse without the use of a lucky KO is Eruption...makes me proud!!!
    Manager of Stables : Lil Ludis and Alpha Team

Hall of Legends Gladiators : My True Legends
    Delta - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus winner.
    Summit - Undisputed Primus Winner.
    Echo - Undisputed Primus Winner
    Foxtrot - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus Winner
    Sliver - 2hand Rage Killing Machine
    Eruption - Multiple time runner up and 3rd places of the Blood Games. Undisputed Primus Winner and long time occupant of the throne of the arena.

yeah i'm a little jealous of that.

I like that Kharn got his KO using his fists haha
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

Quote Originally Posted by crow View Post
    Looks like the only glad to beat Apocalypse without the use of a lucky KO is Eruption...makes me proud!!!
    Which is why im both ahppy and sad lol
    Happy he won
    But im sad i wont get the chance of beating Apocalypse by normal battle anymore xD

for me my glad planeswalker has had no losses in the arena challanges until nightmare

Any tricks to get down Rakhn Rowler, please ? Seems I can't find his weakness, he's horribly fast and desarm/sweep my gladiators all the time before I can even hit him...
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

Free Citizen
    my glads got lucky and disarmed his main weapon and easily killed him when he picked a grey up

Veteran Master
    Hmm... Narcissus... He's a real pain, any tips would be greatly appreciated (I'm using a War with Pole Arm against him at the moment).
    TEAM DEATHBLOW
    Sammael The Undisputed Blood God Champion
    Ela The Critic
    Ivory The Unmerciful
    Lillith The Unforgiving
    Krak The Butcher
    &
    VINDICATORS
    BANKRUPT

It's has been a very long time since I have faced Narcissus..but if I remember correctly he is a counter striking theatrics. Try parry bashing him.

Eruption - Multiple time runner up and 3rd places of the Blood Games. Undisputed Primus Winner and long time occupant of the throne of the arena.

Still noone has advices about how to beat Rakhn Rowler ?
    Team Bloody Tigers : Siam (Winner BG 13 and BG 21),Sonja Tigarion (#10 BG 22), Ty Rex (#5 BG 13 and BG 22), Slim Shadow, Master Puss

Quote Originally Posted by Narol View Post
    Any tricks to get down Rakhn Rowler, please ? Seems I can't find his weakness, he's horribly fast and desarm/sweep my gladiators all the time before I can even hit him...
    Sorry I did not answer you post earlier..but I can barely remember Rowler. If I remember Rowler correctly he is a dual axe using rage with sig move. Also I don't know what kind of glad your are trying to beat him with. Here are couple of strats to try.
    If you are using a war glad...he is beating you to the punch every time. Try parrying him, then when he gets in a bad position such as on the ground or can not defend, then switch to offensive. Also study your fights and see where he is aiming, if the fight does not show an obvious aiming target then see where a majority of his shots are landing. Also see what armor is the weakest and aim for that.
    If you are using a theatrics...he sounds like he is too quick for counterstriking. Remember if a glad attacks faster than you can counter then your theatrics is in real trouble. You can either go offensive (slash,bash,lunge) or parry his shots and go offensive when he gets on the ground or can not defend.
    If you are using a Rage glad..your options are limited. Aim for a weak spot. Then crank up activity level and lower your bloodlust and try to get to him first with beserk.
    Hope this helps