Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    I just slashed him to death but in the case of war u can always try the lame way: use tank

Panzer is a pain in the *** for my war glads. I eventually outlasted him with my 1st glad, on 3 activity parry/slash. Tank just doesn't work for me because, even with it up at 5 or 6 activity, it's a race to see who the arena kills first, not a proper test of stamina. The match will go at least 5 rounds or so without either of us even attempting to hit the other.

I beat the next 3 with 1 or 2 tries each, but the Butcher is giving me a bit more trouble. It remains to be seen if he'll be as tough a nut to crack as Panzer.
    Doomlegion stable manager
    Zerion, War Elite
    Noirez, War Elite

Depending on your War build, if you have good strength or a big weapon, you can slow your activity to about 3, conserve energy and land some big hits on Panzer. If your being blocked still or kicked back, perhaps try ramping up the attack power..that usually does the trick vs opponents that can block or parry a lot of attacks.
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

My 1st glad just doesn't have the strength for that, but my second can come close. I'm not sure whether he's going to beat Panzer through actually fighting him or outlasting yet...
    Zerion, War Elite
    Noirez, War Elite

rarg just 3 hit stonez at lvl 36. i'm pretty happy with that

too bad i cant get that with kharn. he's been stuck there since lvl 35

edit: kharn got lucky and deflected stonez' hits to grind out a win. yay
    Last edited by Apoca1ypse; 08-11-2011 at 04:31 AM.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

So, Zerion just beat the Butcher, pretty handily too, so I was like "hey, cool! I'ma go try Tier 2 now!" ... Ouch. 288 damage in one shot from Grawk. At my level, that's a LOT. I'm thinking I'm lucky he didn't die.

Like the blue I got from the Butcher, though.
    Zerion, War Elite
    Noirez, War Elite

just wait a little bit before trying again. get yourself a few more skill points and the like.

otherwise you'll be spending a packet on healing/resurrections if you're being that outclassed currently.
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

just took out hunger with ormgar, and had 1 bout with plauge and was utterly outclassed. he still had his 2,3k hp when i had to give up.
    (Briteron_by), Theatrics, imperial guards, (subjects), MOTU

Manager since December 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by oedi View Post
    just took out hunger with ormgar, and had 1 bout with plauge and was utterly outclassed. he still had his 2,3k hp when i had to give up.
    Heh, yeah, that guy is a monster, Thunder Lips has been stuck on him for probably 2 weeks now, I managed to get him down to about 600 health before passing out...
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Free Citizen
    I made it through to the axe murder he has alot more stamina then my glad so it's hard to out last him. I'm now trying to slaughter him. Luck w/ur challenges