Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    wow dont i feel behind the times. i've only managed to get 2 gladiators onto 2nd tier and that was last night.... 1 lvl 20 and the other lvl 25.

rest are about the same and stuck on general kain....

evidently i'm doing something wrong

I would love to be able to spend a few trophies and see some scouting reports on these arena challenge guys. Maybe after you defeat one you can then be able to scout him. Just a suggestion.

I would love to be able to spend a few trophies and see some scouting reports on these arena challenge guys. Maybe after you defeat one you can then be able to scout him. Just a suggestion.
    They are pure silly in attributes and size.
    Moon Child just defeated the last boss on the 3rd level The Chief who is over 120 strength. His hits are obscene, feel lucky if your still standing after the 2nd shot.

Interesting though, this is the message that comes up after finishing the 3rd level.

"The next tier will unlock when Moon Child is level 35."

Quote Originally Posted by crow View Post
    Nate,
    just wanted to shout out to you bro, Bird of Prey's artwork is straight off the chain. That is some sweet art work.
    Awesome, thanks for the compliment!

Aspiring Master
    Darla just killed Byrd of Prey in the second round. Byrd threw a ton of shots, but only a few managed to connect. Darla actually took on the last three back to back, and smoked them all pretty handily. The Byrd laid a pretty nice egg at her feet, too....can't wait to use it. On you.

briteron vs areana challenges

My top dog is going up against byrd of prey tomorrow, and getting a little exited after what ive heard about the guy. I was also very pleased that my youngest kikcked general kains butt today at level 13. So whats the fatsest anyone has gone through tier 1? my best yet is lvl 19. Got good expectations for my lvl 13 to beat that.
    I had my best day so far with winning 4 of 5 arena challenges.

My fastest is Eruption, he beat the butcher as a level 11 fighter. that fight pushed him to be a level 12. I had to wait to level 13 before taking on the 2nd tier of challenges.

Has anyone else completed all 3 levels yet?

Stable Servant
    Narcissius is a beast! Only two of my three gladiators have beat him thus far. And the guy "Ragnar Three Hits" really lives up to his name!!

Quote Originally Posted by Team Kaos View Post
    Has anyone else completed all 3 levels yet?
    I only have a few glads that have reached level 25, but Beta (War) has reached Trunnkks of the third tier. Echo (Theatrics) is waiting to reach level 25 so he can give it a whirl, after beating Byrd last week. Seemed to me that the third tier has been easier than the 2nd.
    Yet none of my Rage glads can even get a shot in on Byrd. That boy is wired to destroy Rage glads!!