Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Arena Challenges

How far has everyone got along the 'Arena Challenges' My best guy, Theseus, Has been stuck on Nightmare for quite some time now. Anyone bested him yet?

Nope--still trying to crack Grom after he killed my gladiator yesterday.....

Yeah Grom is tough as nails. He's killed my guys pleanty of times!

Yeah, Voltar beat Nightmare, he's on Panzer now, who is a tanking bitch who hits like a truck.

Same here, Aurora is stuck on Panzer, can barely even get a clean swing on him. Best so far was to change strategy and try to tire him out but still had about 1/3 of his energy left. Panzer HP are just silly although I have not seen huge attacks from him. He's just a major sized tank.

i've been stuck on grom since lvl 3

even though i'm lvl 7 now, i still get my ass handed to me. got killed last time too

Quote Originally Posted by Apoca1ypse View Post
    i've been stuck on grom since lvl 3

even though i'm lvl 7 now, i still get my ass handed to me. got killed last time too
    Well, Grom is lvl 8 and I think he is also the welcoming committee to the real Arena Challenges. You know the kind that welcomes your face to the floor over and over and over and over again!

Aspiring Master
    I had a devil of a time getting past Glom, but eventually managed to wear him down through nickle-and-dime attacks (it took a LOT of nickles...). Nightmare, on the other hand, is proving to be much more problematic. After several rounds against him, my main gladiator was almost six feet under, and managed to inflict 2 damage points on him. I'm going to assume that Nightmare will need to be out-run, rather than out-fought.

Yes I keep on trying new strats on Glom, so hopefully Ill get the bastid. When I do, Ill let you know how I did it.

i managed to get past nightmare with my gladiator night eyes, not looking forward to the next guy though. sounds insane.