Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Aspiring Master
    Yeah...Grom and Kain are two of the toughest opponents on Tier 1. Tier 2 has proven to be fairly easy so far, but I'm only on the 4th fighter right now.

I forgot how obscene Bird of Prey is -- 27 hits in just 16 seconds. This guy's agility is off the charts.... Doesn't help any that he has 895 health.

In other news, Moon Child finally busted Head Hunter. Took 4 days to get past him, sure was a tough nut to crack.

Slave
    I am on Panzer now and he is weak in hiting you but have very strong defense :< i need more HP to overcome him...

Moon Child has battled his way to the 9th boss Pygmy Blender on the 3rd level. El Comandante (7th boss) was another slicer and dicer with agility beyond comprehension. Took a little change up in gear to take him down.

How's everyone else moving along in the Arena Challenges?

Quote Originally Posted by Team Kaos View Post
    Moon Child has battled his way to the 9th boss Pygmy Blender on the 3rd level. El Comandante (7th boss) was another slicer and dicer with agility beyond comprehension. Took a little change up in gear to take him down.

How's everyone else moving along in the Arena Challenges?
    I think you are way ahead of the pack, I'm still on Byrd of Prey in tier 2 and judging by many of the scouting reports I've looked at many are still battling their way through tier 1 and 2.

Aspiring Master
    Wermacht had just taken out Tiny Avenger when I retired him. A few of my other fighters are on the second tier, or just about to get there.

Had a good day today in the arena, a few of my boys (Beta and Summit) beat Beast, Thorgrin, Body Snatcher, Capt Jack, in succession. But they got waxed by Bird of Prey. Anyone have any advice on strategy for this hyperactive killer.
    By the way what is up with the sizes with these guys, they would make any NBA general manager drool with there sizes.

Nate,
    just wanted to shout out to you bro, Bird of Prey's artwork is straight off the chain. That is some sweet art work.

Quote Originally Posted by crow View Post
    Had a good day today in the arena, a few of my boys (Beta and Summit) beat Beast, Thorgrin, Body Snatcher, Capt Jack, in succession. But they got waxed by Bird of Prey. Anyone have any advice on strategy for this hyperactive killer.
    By the way what is up with the sizes with these guys, they would make any NBA general manager drool with there sizes.
    Byrd of Prey is crazy hard! I've been stuck on him for awhile now. I think your best bet is to stun him or hamstring him if you can because his ratio of attacks vs yours is off the charts! Maybe a disarm might be useful too, but he'd probably just beat you to death with his bare fists!

Bird of Prey has agility over 110, so your not gonna get many hits on him so you better be real good on defense or hit him really really hard 2 or 3 times if your still alive after getting your first shot in.

Wait is gets better...Bird of Prey is a cakewalk compared to El Comandante and Pygmy Blender in level 3, they are just as fast and hits a lot harder.

Moon Child finally got past Pygmy Blender and just got swatted by Captain, the final boss on the 3rd level.

I'd just like to find one of these guys as slaves, I'd snap them up and dump anyone of my fighters for a beast like most of these bosses.
    Last edited by Team Kaos; 03-01-2011 at 03:56 PM.