Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by oystein View Post
    Narcissius is a beast! Only two of my three gladiators have beat him thus far. And the guy "Ragnar Three Hits" really lives up to his name!!
    He is probably one of the toughest nuts to crack in the 2nd tier. He does not have an obvious weakness like Ragnar and Tiny Avenger. Speaking of Tiny Avenger, his picture (artwork drawing) suggests your gonna fight some little bad ass dude, but he has been the biggest SOB so far in the arena challenges.
    One last note, could Jimmy the Squid quit buying up all the good big slaves at the market, some of the batches have been very puny. and if they are big, there stats suck!!! I would love to find the market where Jimmy gets his glads for the arena challenges!!!

Aspiring Master
    Meric is up to Pygmy Blender after having a lot of trouble with Head Hunter. Postal Rage is having the same problem with Byrd of never getting a shot in. BB II has to wait 3 more levels until he can take his shot at the third tier.

Just wanted to BOAST!!! that Beta finally got past Trunnkks, then took out Pygmy Blender and The Chief in a row (one try each)!! Also Delta got past Byrd the other day, and today took out (in a row without losing) Rahkn Rowler, The punisher, Majestico, Napraeleon, Head Hunter, Jaiycion, then finally lost to El Comandante and it was down to whoever had the last shot, and he got it.
    On a side note Summit is still getting his ass killed daily by Byrd of Prey, I think it has been 6 weeks now, can a guy just get lucky once!!!

Just wanted to BOAST!!! that Beta finally got past Trunnkks, then took out Pygmy Blender and The Chief in a row (one try each)!! Also Delta got past Byrd the other day, and today took out (in a row without losing) Rahkn Rowler, The punisher, Majestico, Napraeleon, Head Hunter, Jaiycion, then finally lost to El Comandante and it was down to whoever had the last shot, and he got it.
    On a side note Summit is still getting his ass killed daily by Byrd of Prey, I think it has been 6 weeks now, can a guy just get lucky once!!!
    Nice job, I think Pygmy Blender and Byrd Of Prey are easily the 2 hardest arena challenges, although can be defeated easily with some good armor due to their choice of small weapons.
    Moon Child, Solstice, Power Slave and Anger Rising have been waiting to hit level 35 to continue on to level 4 for some time now.

Any Ragers out there beat Byrd of Prey yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Dainoji View Post
    Any Ragers out there beat Byrd of Prey yet?
    Don't know of many that have, my guy Delta did though. It was one of those lucky breaks where Byrd slipped on his butt and dropped his weapon. Then Delta unloaded on him, but still barely won. No one in this game has been near as hard as Byrd. Trunnkks is probably the next toughest to crack. Your not alone in your frustration, Summit has not landed a single shot on Byrd in about a month. I have tried every combination of activity level and bloodlust and combo that with different fighting styles I can think of, and still nothing.

Can any of y'all match the run I just had with Horizon, after finally upgrading his armor, he beat Body Snatcher, Capt Jack, Byrd of Prey, Rahkn Rowler, Punisher, Majestico, Napraeleon, Head Hunter, Jaiycion, El Comandante, then finally lost a close one to Truunkks.

ok how silly is this? after about 25 tries i luckily beat byrd of prey. my guess is that i probably would loose the next 20 bouts with him aswell. But the next 6 challenges i easlily win on first attempt.

Training Dummy
    Is there a list of some kind stating about what lvl (approximately) you can attend different challenges (and by that I mean have a chance of success :P)? I know it would be wide since both my first and second are on Panzer while Gaius my first is lvl 18 and Lepidus (my second) only is lvl 14 and Lepidus got there a lot faster than Gaius did.
    If not It might be worth pointing down, especially if one want to compare the different specialties – or at least it’s just an idea since I like making analyzes like that (yea I’m weird :P)

The matchups are different for each style, a gladiator wielding a 2 handed weapon will have a much easier time then say a theatrics trying to slash or lunge vs Panzer. While as many are seeing on this thread, Rage's have immense difficulty vs Bird of Prey while not easy for anyone a Theatic has a bit easier of a time with him, and to a lesser degree War's.
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS