Battle Hardened,Create distance,Heavy Armour,Athleticism,Grim determination,War cry,Hamstring,Battle Prowess and Combat instincts. All of these things either limit your opponent, make your gladiator tougher to damage or harder to kill. Last Stand is an activated ability not passive.
But none actually stack the same power...Battle Hardened - Increase defensive power
Create Distance - is an activated defensive skill, not passive and working all the time...so we will say a 2x stack when activated for defense.
Heavy armor? well that's not really a skill now is it?
Athleticism -- not stacking much of anything there
Grim determination-- works for a gladiator who is winning, again not stacking another skill
War cry - again not stacking another anti initiative skill
Hamstring - an activated skill that reduces attacks..want to lump it with Hamstring..ok but not really the same
Battle Prowess and Combat instincts..again great for fights when gladiators health is close to one another...but they are not truly stacking any other skills

Prey (rage) fought beta (war) today and threw 42 shots 14 connected for damage and 1 for status effect. 17 were blocked by armour 5 were blocked by create distance 4 of the attacks were *blocked* and 2 missed according to the fight log. and your seriously going to bust rage gladiators balls because you got hit with a massive shot
Prey fights with a small weapon, not a axe or mace or...large 2 handed weapon (damage bonus weapon...do I hear stacking again). He also lunges..which has no chance to produce bashing damage.

Did I mention Crippling might Doesn't add damage it just has a *chance* to increase an injury
Oh, my goof..I said Crippling Might when I meant Total Carnage as another passive stacking offensive damage skill.

Don't encourage him Caine, Kaos isn't happy unless he has something to bitch about and holds the top 5 spots...well at least he has one out of the two things he wants!
Oh, so not true..If you recall I did some of my best bitching when I retained all 5 top spots

You are spot on, if Rage was so over powered like Kaos wants to believe they would be crowding the arena ranks and holding all the top spots, which they are not.
Perhaps because they have such difficulty beating the Theatrics who don't try to act like War's on top of the endlessly beat the snot out of each other. There are after all 9 crunched up between the 9 and 23 spots. Until 1 emerges above the other Rages (Prey)..they all will continue to hold hold themselves back.

Hey Kaos, if they are so overpowered fire up your rage team again and prove it, get all 5 of your guys into the top spots.
I just did..