Thread: Tavern jobs

Exclamation Tavern jobs

Don't make the amount of jobs you can do at the tavern stop. only being able to do 5 jobs is a set back to most players due to the fact that their gladiators are weaker, you earn no money from the black market until later, you don't gain experience from anything else but the arena, and the battle balancing system is non existent.

You can do as many tavern jobs as you want, just pay the trophy if you don't want to wait.

You will never earn gold in the black market, only prizes if you win.

arena challenges will give you gold and trophies and xp when you win.

don't follow you on the battle balancing system being non-existent. You have many options to learn and improve your gladiators: tavern fights, black market fights, arena challenges, arena fights and the ability to read other people's fights and these forums.
    Last edited by Dainoji; 07-11-2011 at 01:02 PM.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

I know that, but i mean so you don't have to pay either.

Aspiring Master
    ????

Sry dude but in this game you build whit time and about 7-10 training point a day.

Everyone is equal on this lvl so very balance if you ask me.

All of my glads have almost eprfect win ratio so doing gold (for my lvl) and black market tend to match you against oponnent you can handle.

This game is a continuous one, not a fast one that all.

the battle balancing system is non existent.
    You have lots of strategies and way to build your glads so all is fine. All is pretty balance if your building your glads well. Of course if you mess them up you gonna be beatten hard, but that doesn't mean that this game si unbalanced (you can figure what that meen !)

That your first post so i guess you a new player. Give the game some time. If you lost the first arena match don't realy matter and all will be fine later if your using inteligent and well base strategies and builds.

If you want to play fast you can pay and buy triphies that way you can do all the taverns jobs of the world (well your wallet).

Personaly i like this system, this game allow you to stil have a life and take only a few mins a day. BUT, you can also pass long hour to analyse opponents strategy build and skills to play that game at an other lvl.

Pretty fait i'd say.
    Lonely at the top but the view is great.

Cordialy

Dehodem

With me I've only got a lvl 1 glad and i haven't fought any that are under lvl 4. I've fought i beleive 7 fights and that ranged from lvl 4's to level 7's. ive lost 4 and won 3 even due to my guys stamina in all of the cases. when i say non-existent I say it due to the fact I haven't fought any one even remotely close to my lvl it seems.

I wouldn't worry too much about the level diff in the early stages. You level so fast in the beginning and it is doubtful they have many more skills than you since the difference between level 4 and 7 is probably 1 or 2 days. Just keep training your weapon until you hit 5 or 6 and you'll be golden.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Aspiring Master
    Exactly

ALSO, the base gald of normaly get SUCK

chek out the slave market A lot and try to find a good one, all will be fine after

Cordialy

Dehodem

I started just a couple weeks ago, maybe less, and trust me, you'll be getting the gold in no time. I already have two gladiators, a third ranked armory, and get tons of money every day. Skill points come pretty regularly - somewhere between 5 and 10 every day, more if you pay.

5 a day is quite a bit, anyway. Any more and you'll start outrunning yourself, leveling up and getting gold before you actually know what you're doing.

Aspiring Master
    There you go!

Cordialy

Dehodem