Aspiring Master

skills NEED specific and accurate description!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Hi all,

I am realy pissed right now cause i just learn that 1 mess up my 2 best glad because of the very bad description on skills and weapon style.

description should be way better like on:

Signature move CAUSE u waont have acess at all the effect but ONLY one??????????????
    (this need to be clarify BEFORE U INVEST IN THEM!)

Gratuitous violence : WONT DO ANYTHING whit mace because mace dont draw blood.

Other like

Teint and Brute force: What is the difference (reduction armor, peircing attack????)

Nate plz do something, people that know me know that i base ALL i do on stats and all these badly described skill and weapon effects just anoy me like hell.

This will juts make the game more interestng and precise so plz.

A buy back skill point will also resolve some of this mess.

Remember thta i rode ALL the treads before doing anything in this game to build as correctly as i could, so that not because of my laziness here, but because of poorly described skills .

This affect the technical part of the game A LOT.
    Last edited by Dehodem; 07-05-2011 at 09:24 AM.
    Lonely at the top but the view is great.

Cordialy

Dehodem

Gratuitous violence : WONT DO ANYTHING whit mace because mace dont draw blood.
    Pretty sure that isn't true at all, but if you are looking to make a build that causes a lot of bleeding you shouldn't be using a mace anyway and I'm not certain that the skill is tied at all to the weapon, some crits cause bleeding and bladed/tipped weapons obviously cause more bleeding crits than the blunt weapons do, but GV will inflict bleeding wounds without landing a crit, so not sure they are coupled.

Teint and Brute force: What is the difference (reduction armor, peircing attack????)
    These skills likely have subtle differences, but since they are in different trees they might do the same thing but are there so each specialty can have a skill that lowers the opponent's defense, it doesn't really matter, if you train in both you get the advantage from both as far as I can tell.

Keep in mind just because something doesn't work the way you think it should doesn't mean it is broken.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Aspiring Master
    Pretty sure that isn't true at all
    First
    Sry but i run the math on me and other theatric far higher than me using mace. ill wai on Nate comment on this but i am pretty sure about this.

Second
    I have absolutly no problem whit this (that some skills are better match whit some kind of weapon) but this need to be CLEAR and very much said in the description to avoid stupid and unrepareable mystake.

they might do the same thing but are there so each specialty can have a skill that lowers the opponent's defense...

THEY MIGHT????

I don't want they might i want the clear and distinguable specific way they working.

NO MIGHT.

Specific description is require.

Cordialy

Dehodem

Aspiring Master
    Ty Nate for the buy back skill!

Ill be able to save my star glad whit this. Will cost me some trophies and training point but that ok.

Now we just miss some better decription on some skills and all will be...i'll say almost perfect.

Cordialy

Dehodem

Honestly, there's been a couple times already where I miss having a numerically accurate description of what it does. Like the weapon skills saying you have this much more damage and this much more likelihood of hitting the target. Not that big a deal, though.

Aspiring Master
    YEa my call on Gv was from lack of knowledge.

But still we need better description that for sure on skill and effect specially.

Cordialy

Dehodem