Thread: last stand

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    All these Rage skills stack causing stupid damage which has been noticable lately as the Rage guys have started to hit the 7 and 8 and higher skill marks at the higher ends of the skill tree.
    Weapon Skill -- increases damage
    Brute Force -- reduces opponent defense
    Sunder -- lower armor value--resulting in higher damage
    Blood Drunk -- increases damage
    Rampage -- increases damage (about 80%)
    Shock and Awe -- lowers opponent defense
    OverWhelming Presence - increases damage
    Total Carnage - increases damage
    blood drunk- does not increase damage...it increases attack probability... in the END of the fight
    overwhelming presence does not increase damage...it increases attack probability
    and as far as i know total carnage doesn't increase damage...it just make a normal hit a critical hit...it makes a critical hit more likely to be a serious injury, and it makes a serious injury more likely to lead to a kill. I have a lot of rage glads in my stables, and i train in all sorts of skills and rage ( with or without last stand) is in no way the dominant specialty, it's all in the way you build. this whole thread sounds like a few people upset cause their glads are weaker than their opponents. ( no offense to anyone ) I don't hear anyone complaining about wars and their stupid create distance for entire fights, IMO the game is balanced fine. Anyways this thread just ended up as a big argument, and i'm sure we all have better things to do..., like find a way around Oedi!
    Last edited by sevenseas; 09-18-2012 at 03:34 PM.
    Buzz- Seven Seas "The Biggest Hits In the Pits"

Song the stable works out to - Demon's Eye by Deep Purple on the FireBall Album

Manager of WTK, Dragon City, Dirty Dogs, and Seven Seas.

With one life to live, does it make sense to be unhappy about anything except for having one life to live?