Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Stable Servant

Question Benefits of the "UNLEARN"?

Title says it all.... tell me why I should decrease my gladiators ability in a certain category.

Lord of MPATHREERULERS, Conan and Balder. I kill you! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gZ6-6RbSEg

You have 100 max skill trains and a fat finger that keeps training shield on accident.

Can't speak for others, but I can tell you, my guys will benefit greatly from the unlearn. My top 5 were basically guinea pigs in testing out what skills to use for me. I didn't have anyone to scout higher up to see what was working and what wasn't.
    Each one has between 6-10 skills wasted in area's that can be better used elsewhere. I'm pretty jacked about the unlearn feature.
    Unlike many gladiators in the game who have 8-9-10 skills Solstice was running around with a high of 7 skills. I can't wait to see what he does once I get him up to the 9-10 skill marks.
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

The price in trophies seems to keep getting higher. My first unlearn was 8, then 10. I fear the costs for Abomination.

To unlearn a level 5 skill, it will end up costing 30 trophies, 10-8-6-4-2 = 30

Luckily most of mine just has a bunch of 1 or 2 skills scattered out...so the cost is minimal thus far.
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

also if you put 15 points into theatrics to learn signature move you can unlearn the 10 points you needed for prerequisite.
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

hmmm, not sure that that was meant to happen, but i guess that means that with enough effort you could make some hybrid monsters...

theatrics branching into death from above and hamstring, yet still keeping 80 skill points for theatrics/rage tree is scary
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

well if it wasnt meant to happen i'd love a refund on the trophies i used and the trophys needed to get them back to where they where
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

Aspiring Master
    theatrics branching into death from above and hamstring, yet still keeping 80 skill points for theatrics/rage tree is scary
    Theatric can't get Hamstring. It's a war skill only.

Still i am very happy whit the buy back system. i'll be able to maximise my main glad perfectly.
    Lonely at the top but the view is great.

Cordialy

Dehodem

if you spend enough skill points in the war tree, you can use the higher up skills.

then simply unlearn the lower ones and spend them elsewhere...
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!