Thread: Anger Dropping

Anger Dropping

Shall we go for the hat trick? You might want to reconsider not using all your achievement slots or you're likely to find yourself down with Moon Child!
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Shall we go for the hat trick? You might want to reconsider not using all your achievement slots or you're likely to find yourself down with Moon Child!
    You were saying?

Bring the Thunder Vage on, I'll take my chances against a 50% winner even with only 1 or 2 slots used...or none. Just don't cry when Solstice and Power Slave take turns and begin to pound the crap out of him.
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

Quote Originally Posted by Team Kaos View Post
    You were saying?

Bring the Thunder Vage on, I'll take my chances against a 50% winner even with only 1 or 2 slots used...or none. Just don't cry when Solstice and Power Slave take turns and begin to pound the crap out of him.
    Our mini-series stands at 2-2 and as a wise man once said even a broken watch is correct twice a day. Let's see who's the broken watch.

No fear here, I guess it's my turn to crow for the trifecta. Bring it on !!!!
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

No fear here, I guess it's my turn to crow for the trifecta. Bring it on !!!!
    Guess you should have feared! Shall I help you find a good watch repairman?

I'll cross Anger Droppings off the list and look to higher ground for a challenge! I, unlike you will have a healthy amount of fear and respect since Rage vs Theatrics matchups tend to see the silly little actors with the advantage...let's see if we can change that and usher in a new era.

I fight for all my Rage brethren out there and this latest victory was for all of you! Let's shower the crowd with the body parts of our enemies and remind everyone why we are the most exciting to watch fight on the sands!

[Since you are likely slack jawed and stunned with disbelief, this is your cue to start talking about how your other guys will beat me senseless]
    Last edited by Dainoji; 07-02-2011 at 01:34 AM.

I think the boys and I, are just getting a bit tired at the top. Perhaps we have been looking down for too long. But yes..you have stirred the stable and the whips fly again with purpose.
    Sometimes it is best to let the dragon sleep and not make so much noise within its keep.
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

I think the boys and I, are just getting a bit tired at the top. Perhaps we have been looking down for too long. But yes..you have stirred the stable and the whips fly again with purpose.
    Sometimes it is best to let the dragon sleep and not make so much noise within its keep.
    Sweet Baby Jesus, I do believe that was a 3-0 sweep of Power Slave, you want me to send my trainers over there to help whip your boys into shape?

I guess it is now down to Solstice for top honors. A worthy champion and a worthy opponent. Let's give the crowd a series for the ages!

And while I'm at it, a big up to Chuck Norris for taking the top spot in the Champion's bracket!

Karn went up a bracket before i could get the award for 7 consecutive 1st places. would have probably had it if the achievement was out a week or 2 ago. oh well.

lets see if chuck can do it :P
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!