Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prey

prey is crazy fast. love him, yet hate fighting him :P
    Do you want to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women? Then follow the link below!

>>Player Guide Compendium<<

Stable: Team Win
    Official Team Song: Dethklok - Face Fisted
    Gladiators on Note: Ahhnold, Bruce Iee, Duke Nukem, Bruce Willis, Wargh, Kharn

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    P.S. Apoc is still a ninja!

yea he pretty much eats 2 handers for breakfast. he's lost to granious a few times tho damn counterattack literally i'll hit him like 3 times and granious would unload 10-11 unanswered shots even tho my speed is much greater. luckily the changes to that fight stratagy will help immensely tit for tat hits will be hard but not as bad as i hit a few then he hits 10 i hit a few then he hits 10 lol
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

damn you granious! you had five health before i passed out :/ as soon as 2 more training points hit and he's a master of swords prey will best you you constant road block

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:

Prey is trying a new strategy lemme know what beta thinks

Legends:

just letting you know prey is gunning for solstice at 5am prepare yourself

Legends: