More Socialization.

I'd really like to see more socialization in this game. The ability to message other players and check out their stables would add a lot more depth to the game and make it overall more fun.

There is the option of private messages between managers within the forum.
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

It (the forum) lacks convenience. I'd rather Nate spend his time on other things as well, but I understand the request. The ability to send an in game item or cash to other managers would be fun (but probably abused by multi stable managers).

I agree, the forum isn't as convenient. And still, there's no way to see other people's stables. We should have something like a profile for our stables that other could see.

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDiem View Post
    I'd really like to see more socialization in this game. The ability to message other players and check out their stables would add a lot more depth to the game and make it overall more fun.
    Not sure what you mean when you say "check out their stable" unless you just want to see what upgrades they have. If you go to the rankings page you can check out the scouting report on any gladiator which is pretty much "checking out their stable".
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris