Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue!

I think Thunder Lips has died 4 or 5 times in the last week...I'd like to take this time to apologize to my fellow Ragers out there for not pulling my weight. I intend to have a long talk with Thunder Lips and make him keenly aware that the salt mines await him if he doesn't snap out of it!
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

Don't worry, looks like Summit has been attempting to keep with you, I don't remember the last time either of you weren't red.

Maybe it's time to retire em and start anew....my guys wouldn't mind not facing either of ya's anymore.
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

Quote Originally Posted by Team Kaos View Post
    Don't worry, looks like Summit has been attempting to keep with you, I don't remember the last time either of you weren't red.

Maybe it's time to retire em and start anew....my guys wouldn't mind not facing either of ya's anymore.
    Actually Summit has not been killed in the arena in awhile, since solstice last week. But he dies daily fighting Stonez. The temple healer is tired of seeing him.
    Manager of Stables : Lil Ludis and Alpha Team

Hall of Legends Gladiators : My True Legends
    Delta - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus winner.
    Summit - Undisputed Primus Winner.
    Echo - Undisputed Primus Winner
    Foxtrot - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus Winner
    Sliver - 2hand Rage Killing Machine
    Eruption - Multiple time runner up and 3rd places of the Blood Games. Undisputed Primus Winner and long time occupant of the throne of the arena.

Quote Originally Posted by Team Kaos View Post

Oh no, you don't get off that easy, You'll always have the joy of knowing that at anytime Thunder will strike and one your guys may fall. It's the least I can do.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris