Strength - I believe decent strength is important for a theatrics, since they will likely be using small weapons they need to do some damage especially when going up vs full plate War's. But nothing lower then a 65. power can always be made up with good attack power gear.

Intellect - High is always a plus but some of my guys are dumb as stumps. I would aim for around 75-78, that will allow for a good chance at hitting those 8-9 skill points fairly painlessly.

Agility - An absolute must for Theatrics, nothing lower then 75, if you can find stud in the mid eighties, well you just found a theatrics. The idea of agility is to not get hit.

Stamina - I'm not overly big on stamina, there are other ways to tack on points to stamina. A theatrics also does not burn as much as a War and Rage's burn double. So IMO the only time you will feel the need for Stamina is vs a tank which can be dealt with high Gratuitous Violence, or vs another evenly matched theatrics with higher stamina.

Size - Small is bad, I really don't like anything under 65. I had what I thought was to be an attribute god, but he lacked size by being around 54. Not only did he have zippo health, he had a tough time causing any real damage. A bad combo.
Anything in the high 60's/ low 70's is plenty fine.

Presence - If it's super low you will lose a lot of matches early from the enforcer ending it, or you'll just die very often.

Chi - Unless your making a Rage forget it

For weapons Theatrics go hand and hand with fast weapons. I find it works best doing some damage and letting Gratuitous Violence and Signature Move be the deciders. Remember, using the high agility and defensive abilities, your gladiator should not be getting hit overly hard and after the 1st 2 rounds should be able to defend against most everything outside a shot here or there.

In truth I would NOT go and design any new gladiator based on any of the higher end Team Kaos or Death Faction guys. They are original gladiators when the game just began and I had little experience or idea what they would turn to become.