Damn you Voltar!!!

I had Thunder Lips all hyped up for this big match, and we knew you were hurting from The Sickness and figured now was the time to strike! Enjoy your victory this time Mr. V, The Lips is coming for you!

Coming back from the dead does nothing for a man's demeanor, and challenging Voltar is just gonna make my boy mad!

Divide a god in half, and you've still got a god... maybe next time, after you scrape Thunder Lips from the arena floor and get him to a healer, train him for a few years, maybe then you'll stand a chance!

Don't wonder Lips of Thunder, Aurora just laid a beat down on Voltar......
    His #2 ranking is fitting because is resembles how he fights...like #2

The fight was too close to be spewing such swill, especially when your man needs those pretty purple trinkets to help him fight!

The gods cursed Voltar with an inopportune visit to the morgue, and subsequent morale loss, but he shall climb the ladder once more and wrest that top spot free!
    Last edited by Justice; 12-09-2010 at 01:29 PM.

Before you whine about trinkets, take a look at your own dress fashion. I am not seeing any grey or white anywhere on that fashionable look.

Fiesty!

Tis' not my dress fashion, my dear fellow, but that of my Gladiator, Voltar. So what if he doesn't wish to be seen in rags? Escalation my man, escalation! He wears greens, certain people need blues to beat him... he wears blues, certain people need purples to beat him...

I was going to be flippant again, but I must admit, those were some good fights Voltar had with Aurora. It looked like he might be breaking a sweat there for a second.

Apologies for my man trampling Aurora's face into the arena sands, I do tell him to be nice, but when that red mist decends theres little that can be done to hold back the beat!