Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Rage killer

The Rage killer

In his last 3 bouts vs Thunder Vag, and the Lil Lupus/Alpo Team clan of Summit and Delta........Solstice AKA "The Rage Killer" has dealt out 2,435 damage and has received just 743 damage.

And Consecutive kills over Delta and Summit to boot.

He's 1 bad motha F.......na he's just simply "The Rage Killer"
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

How's that Rage killing going for you? Do me a favor and clean the throne off for me, I should be home in a few days.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

haha, figures...

I'm sorry....Did you say something?
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

I'll just refresh the thread for ya.....same thing happened last time you were feeling your oats...perhaps one day Thunder Vage will learn his place.
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

Quote Originally Posted by Team Kaos View Post
    I'll just refresh the thread for ya.....same thing happened last time you were feeling your oats...perhaps one day Thunder Vage will learn his place.
    Actually I don't believe you've gotten that achievement yet otherwise you'd be sporting it.

Secondly, I tip my hat to your three victory sweep but as much as I can appreciate a top gladiator, and as much as I want to give you props, I just can't. You haven't won a single match without a gift from the Heavens. I pummeled you down to half your health with my fists after the disarm, imagine what that would have looked like if a weapon was in those hands. The fight before that you got lucky with a 2 round stun after having your ass handed to you, a few fights before that you managed to get another gift and knocked out Delta after he was crushing you into oblivion and so on and so forth is the story of Solstice. Normally luck runs out, but you seem to have an endless supply because it isn't skill winning those fights.

How exactly do your trainers get all those four leaf clovers up where the sun don't shine? Do you take it like a good slave or do you at least put up a little fight and pretend not to like it? Either way, I'm pretty sure that falls under the anti-doping rules!

Don't worry sweet heart, I'll be right here smacking the rest of your team around in between taking shots at you.

That's pretty funny, considering Solstice uses not a single Irish Clover. And I think it's pretty safe to say being 228 wins over .500 and most impressively having only 90 losses in 409 bouts speaks for itself. Heck solstice has more wins over .500 then Thunder Vage has wins total.

You haven't won a single match without a gift from the Heavens
    I thought you might go sour grapes on me like that, so I made a small adjustment to Solstice last nite....he ticked up 1 point in his Blood Lust just to make a point and what do you know.........a kill and and an ass kicking to follow.

I pummeled you down to half your health with my fists after the disarm, imagine what that would have looked like if a weapon was in those hands. The fight before that you got lucky with a 2 round stun after having your ass handed to you, a few fights before that you managed to get another gift and knocked out Delta after he was crushing you into oblivion and so on and so forth is the story of Solstice. Normally luck runs out, but you seem to have an endless supply because it isn't skill winning those fights.
    Perhaps, its not luck...perhaps he's just that damn good!!
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

Don't get me wrong, you're a worthy opponent unlike some of your brothers, but like I said earlier your victories usually come as gifts from above. I've followed your career and rarely do you win a knock down drag out fight, but such is your specialty I suppose, don't want to get your armor dirty and always want make it home in time for the opera. I'll have the boys back at the stable burning the midnight oil and let other top contenders take their shots for a few rounds and then I'll be back where you will no doubt be waiting.

Theatrics is not a specialty of Raging hulks trying to knock heads off necks with each swing. It is more of precision and crowd pleasing skill. Skewer the opponent
    and watch them bleed out little at a time while keeping cool and most importantly making it look good.

Now if the Blow by Blow was more descriptive of the Theatrics skill...now that would be something.

But by all means..bring Thunder Vage back when you feel he's up to snuff...until further notice "The Rage Killer" will remain as
    his title says..."The Legendary Champion"
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

Day 432
    SOLSTICE places a heavy foot upon THUNDER LIPS's dead body in the center of the arena for all to see!

I'll have the boys back at the stable burning the midnight oil and let other top contenders take their shots for a few rounds and then I'll be back where you will no doubt be waiting.
    Day 435
    SOLSTICE places a heavy foot upon THUNDER LIPS's dead body in the center of the arena for all to see!
    Maybe in a few more rounds.
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS