Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Rage killer

Maybe in a few more rounds.
    SOLSTICE was humiliated by THUNDER LIPS. — 22 seconds

Yup.
    Stable: Pirate Booty
    Current Gladiators: Thunder Lips, Zippy Wunderbar
    Freed Gladiators: Chuck Norris

1 for the Vage...5 for Solstice 2 kills. I believe the count is......and I think we can chalk this one up to lucky rolls, a cannot defend followed by a disarm...aahhh yeah..lucky rolls...and he kicks off a Sunder Armor, Rampage and...Feint in 4 swings.

But all in all...a win is a win and a loss is a loss...I just don't think you will be winning again anytime soon.

**ah yes..of course, at least 5 achievement slots filled too..whatcha running 2 strength, 1 health, and 2 attack?? I think I'm pretty close.
    Last edited by Team Kaos; 07-08-2011 at 02:51 PM.
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

Sorry, I couldn't really hear you over the crowd chanting Thunder Lips's name. I'll send a piss boy over to your stable with a bed pan so you can voice your excuses into that. I'll also have him send my regards to Moon Child, my apologies Thunder Lips couldn't attend his funeral a few days back, he was busy mounting his skull on a spike in the trophy room...more towards the back of the room though since killing him isn't much of an accomplishment anymore.

Haha, wow, a first hit stun and then a knockout. Whatever gods you pray to I want to join their temple too! I'd say don't count on that happening again, but with Solstice's track record I'm sure it will...I'll be back for more, I'll take my chances lighting won't strike twice in a row!

With that new gear you have Thunder Vage in he better start praying cause that's about the only chance he'll have in seeing a victory vs Solstice.

Im not gonna tell you how to run your boy...but did you forget he's a Rage?
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

Well you know sometimes you have to think outside the box and shake things up a bit, time will tell. Until then, don't stop eating those four leaf clovers!

Well, I have to admit, after another miracle first hit disarm followed up with a stun I thought it was all over, but in the end Thunder Lips just had more heart, something champions often times lose as their ego grows. Exciting fight nonetheless. To help ease the pain of your most recent loss, I've hired a pair of juggling midgets as entertainment at your stable this evening!

I've hired a pair of juggling midgets as entertainment at your stable this evening!
    Ah, many thanks...the boys enjoyed the fools on your buck. When they were done they sent them on their way and charged about a dozen hoes to relax them for the am's on your bill.
    Hope wasn't to much..they are used to the high life.
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

Send my regards to Moon Child, maybe one day he'll get to sit with the big boys again, but you know how fickle life is in the arena, it's very much a "what have you done for me lately" kind of bitch and if I'm not mistaken Moon Child has been doing a lot of losing. I'll send a cart of ale over so he can drink his miseries away on my coin, it's the least I can do.

Lots of talk from the barely over .500 guy. Oh by the way...Solstice AGAIN is #1.
    Perhaps someday soon you can dance like a drunk one legged pirate with the Legends championship.
    Those 12 hours of being champ must have really felt good? Or is it the months and months and months of not?
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS