Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Blood Gods promotion?

Hi masters.

I Have 5 gladiators in TOP 10 of Primus bracket for several weeks, but they are not promoting. How can gladiators promote from Primus to Blood Gods bracket ?
    Stable: Smooth Criminal

Gladiators: Protone, Desintegrator, Peacutter, Bonecracker, Coolossus

Oh I am logged in on my old accout, stable is Prdovci.

You need a Rating > 380k and at least 1000 fights. Almost all your glads need each 400 fights more.

You can actually promote out early, you don't need 1000 fights. In general if you are 380k points and able to retire you will be promoted out on the promotion day. I have seen several glads promote before this number, but they had around 900 fights total and were ranked 382k at the promotion time. I asked around a while ago, and was told by a few players that they had seen glads promote with as few as 650 total fights, but all were at or above 382k points on promotion day.

Yeah "Evildog" is right, there are some exceptions to the rule. Can't tell how to pull it off, but for sure having a very good win/lose ratio with 382k rating (without 1000 fights) won't guarantee it.

My only guess would be an internal rating like Blood Gods use (some get more points for a win than others, based on performance and "presence" +KO bonus + Kill Bonus), some could reach that internal rating much faster than others, like a natural killer with 30+ kills in primus or a natural KO machine (most likely theatrics).
    Almost all my early promoted glads where much more entertaining during fights.

Being very "exciting" as a glad is always better. Get some 4k 1shot kills that should help.

I have always wondered if there is also a bonus for having a win streak. To me it seems that if you go on a streak you get more points per win, but then when you lose you drop a ton. I noticed this on a few of my glads, especially my Hall of Legends glads that have naturally high stats and win frequently.

I also noticed that on my glads that are less exciting it took them ages to climb. It was very noticeable with my tower shield war who took nearly 800 fights before he even got into primus, where my rages that won less often but had more interesting fights got in quicker, at around 600-700 fights each. It took these guys even longer to make it into blood gods and naturally my rage, with the more exciting fights, got in before my war.

As a note it is relatively easy to get 380k points, but after that you might get between 100-200 points a win and lose about 1k a loss. This depends on the gladiator in question, it seems to favor giving more points to glads with terrible records if they can pull off some wins. Gladiators like Hayle, who has a very low win rate at around 33%, occasionally pop into the number 1 spot. Just earlier this week that glad had 387k points. I remember months before that some other glads with rates similar were near the 400k threshold.

I hope our posts have been enlightening Prdo, and to everyone who reads these.

Yea guys thx for answer it definitely helped . I also found that promotions occure every Wednesday or on Thursday if it is end of season.

Hey Sorry, i been on sabbatical for a week or so and without a comp.

I am guessing there is a total skill requirement, and there is a 380+ rating requirement. Also, i believe that there is a point system. Say you get 1 pt for bloodgames wins, etc. and then its a sliding curve. I've noticed some early promotions a good bit before 1000 fights, so i think that is the standard 382k and 1k modified by the points system/number of skills/trains. there may also be some styles that are promoted earlier then others. But, none of my promotions have been before 382k rating, so I think that is a fixed number.

Not sure if any of this helps, as most of it is opinion rather then fact.

See yah on the Sands
    The Small One, Manager of the Legendary Crew