Training Dummy

so who is the most hated player in the pits?

im fairly new 2 the game, and ive been curious, so who is the player here that everyone hates? lol just was bored so i wanted 2 start a topic 2 see if anyone hates certain players in this game,
    Marine Style Nigga, Im Here In The Grass, Rollin Around In The Mud, Still Flarrin The Mag, Till All Clips Is Finished, You Gets The Business, Got A Mouth Full Of Caps, Go Get Your Dentist

The mantra of Team Kaos is to spread love and cheer to all we slaughter.
    Immortalized Stable of
    TEAM KAOS

Training Dummy
    and so the most arrogant manager speaks.... lol!

hahax... find someone who picks on your gladiators all the time and that guy will be the most hated player for you... :P

azure beat anger rising this morning and i think team kaos had him set up to lose that fight. it seemed like maybe he was trying to tank or parry-slash
    Stable: Zombie

This is the Refer a Freind program link if you would like to be recruited by me please click this link. If you need any advice on gladiator management feel free to message me through the forums or my Stable "Zombie" in game and i will help as much as i can. Thank You ^_^

Legends:
    CaineDeSoulis: Primus Champion
    Prey: Undisputed Primus Champion
    Tourach:Primus Contender
    Sedris: Lord of Death

Training Dummy
    ha kaos may be arrogant but i dont think hes the most hated, im talkin about the one player that everyone just hates and if they got the chance would pummel them till they quit the game, arrogant is fine as the guy at the top of the boards hes earned that right, just as im sure anyone else who was at the number 1 rankings would be lol im tryna get up 2 the higher ranks myself slowly but surely lol
    Marine Style Nigga, Im Here In The Grass, Rollin Around In The Mud, Still Flarrin The Mag, Till All Clips Is Finished, You Gets The Business, Got A Mouth Full Of Caps, Go Get Your Dentist

The only person that I can think of that would come close to fitting that description was Blackwill. But mainly because of his constant whining.
    Manager of Stables : Lil Ludis and Alpha Team

Hall of Legends Gladiators : My True Legends
    Delta - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus winner.
    Summit - Undisputed Primus Winner.
    Echo - Undisputed Primus Winner
    Foxtrot - Blood Games Champion and Undisputed Primus Winner
    Sliver - 2hand Rage Killing Machine
    Eruption - Multiple time runner up and 3rd places of the Blood Games. Undisputed Primus Winner and long time occupant of the throne of the arena.

Players like Kaos keep the forums alive. And so the game. If the game offered open PvP - anyone abe to hit anyone - then surely there would have been few hated players.
    As far as I am concerned, I am enjoying the game so much that I don't have time to hate anyone