Not able to use skill points

I am not able to level up any skills with either of my two gladiators. I can use them on my main abilities, STR ect... but when I attempt to raise any of my skills I get the big red X and my skill points stay the same. Both gladiators. Not sure what is going on.

at higher lvls of your skills, you get less chance that it will increase. Usually you will waste about 40-200 training points for an higher skill. If you move your mouse over the skill, you shout see the % at which you will succeed. It takes a long time, just be patient

I understand the percentage failure rate. When that is the case I will lose my available points without increasing that skill. In this case my skill points remain the same. Even on skill with a 100% chance of training this happens. No increase in skill and my points do not decrease. Does that make sense?

ok in that case there is something wrong. Ask Nate for closer inspection.

How do I contact Nate? And thanks for the help so far!

That seems to be the million dollar question lately, I am beginning to think he might be AWOL. But, assuming he is lurking around somewhere. He typically responds to post.
    The Small One, Manager of the Legendary Crew